NEW - Auto Mirror Fold Mod with Protection Circuit

flyboy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Any updates on this?

I think this will turn into a winter test.

I have some issues at the moment with the cars electrics/sound system and need to get these sorted before I can put this unit back onto test.

Watch this space!!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

i may have found a way to make the system work without having to go into the door as a whole but just the wiring im still experimenting but my setup is slightly different due to it having an after-market alarm fitted which is triggering my box of tricks

i may have found a way to make the system work without having to go into the door as a whole but just the wiring im still experimenting but my setup is slightly different due to it having an after-market alarm fitted which is triggering my box of tricks

Hi Rabster,

Any details you have on the wiring diagram would be helpful to get this working more quickly.

The kit works fine on other cars its just the body control module sending out the lock unlock signal which is causing me a few problems.

Flyboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok Folks,

Sorry for the delays on this but I had been too busy at work to get any time for this, however

I have had some time over the holidays and have now finalised the detail wiring of the mirror module.

I have it fitted and working on my car and can now start a new interest list

I will start a new post in member traders to explain exactly how it works (a bit different to previous module) and regenerate the interest list in that post.

Edited by flyboy