What silver/grey colours is the 350Z available in?

neilf

Descriptions seem to vary? Are there really this many different silvers and greys? Or are there only about 3-4 and people are being lazy with their descriptions...?

Anyone got a definative list of the silvers and greys?

So far ones I've found, with images?:-

Universal Silver

1701327-9235944.jpg

Metalic Silver

media?id=2072469012

Aluminium Silver

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMycMi2Hvh7DxV7BEcH6TvwX2DB2Fu81qh5juyRcvotX2vagmu

Blade Silver

1687873-9055592.jpg

Blade Silver Metalic

1a_1312211131818.jpg

Metalic Grey

nissan-350z-2006-gunmetal-grey-metallic-coupe-gt-pack-dd7c60c3031d0a9dd7fafc820b0ef151-m2.jpg

Metallic Precision Grey

3660a-car-nissan-350z-1.jpg

Gun Metal Grey

4c6227b98e22f853d97560765.jpg

Twilight Grey

1673554-8853572.jpg

Silverstone Grey

media?id=2073026893&width=164&height=124

Just the 4 colours worldwide, in The U.K they are known as Blade Silver, Universal Silver, Twilight Grey and Gun Metal Grey. Any other name variation is just down to how they were marketed in other countries.

Pete

Just the 4 colours worldwide, in The U.K they are known as Blade Silver, Universal Silver, Twilight Grey and Gun Metal Grey. Any other name variation is just down to how they were marketed in other countries.

Pete

This 2006 brochure only lists "Gun Metal" and "Silver". - http://www.afsi.eu/sites/default/files/ ... n_350Z.pdf

So:-

- Is the "Silver" in the brochure "Blade Silver" or "Universal Silver"? And indeed were the other silvers/greys available at different times? ie: With the 2007 release for example?

- What on earth is the difference between "Blade Silver" and "Universal Silver"?

Confusing!

EDIT:-

From elsewhere in the forum "Universal silver came in on the 296 facelift model. Mine a 56plate with universal". So 03-06 it was "Blade Silver", and then 06 onwards it was universal silver? So for any given time there was only ONE SILVER COLOUR AVAILABLE?

Is that then the same for "Twilight Grey" and "Gun Metal Grey"? So again, only one grey colour was available at any given time?

thought it was just Gunmetal and Blade on the pre 2007 and then Twilight after 2007 - in the UK?

I think you're right on the greys, Gun Metal before the 2007 model, Twilight Grey on the 313PS model from 2007 onwards. The paint code for my Twilight is the same as Carbon Silver in the US, which is odd. :wacko:

Liquid Aluminium is a 2004 only colour in The U.S....... So, Chrome Silver=Blade Silver, Silver Alloy=Universal Silver, Carbon Silver=Twilight Grey, Silverstone=GM Grey. Not sure if San Marino Blue is the same as Midnight Blue, looks too light to me :shrug: ..Americans also seem to be missing Rosso Red in their line up as presumably Redline=Chilli Red.

Pete

MY03: Blade Silver & Gunmetal Grey

MY06: Universal Silver & Gunmetal Grey

MY07+: Universal Silver & Twilight Grey

End of.

Please close this topic now :yawn:

LOL! (So there was only ONE silver and ONE grey available at anytime - Thanks)

Now... about the black interiors :)

so no silverstone grey? where did that come from, always thought it sounded cool...

Yes there is, but it's a U.S colour, identical to GM grey but apparently abbreviated to "Silverstone" in The U.S. Interestingly the only colour that has the same name both here and Stateside is Ultra Yellow.

Pete