Advice required on two 350z's I've found for sale

danhazza

please explain to the zed novice what extra you get on a GT spec?

Leather seats, bose stereo, and on the later gts you get the rays alloys. Basic spec car is an easy spot as it has cloth seats. Resale values for those will be a lot lower.

and I should stay away from imports?

I don't see any real reason to avoid them, as long as they are in good condition and at the right price. They will be more expensive to insure though.

Pete

1st one gets my vote, although milage is a little high for the price ( wouldnt pay more than 5500 imo) i wouldnt be put off by it, seen loads of 'low milage' 350z in shocking condition compared to well looked after 'high milage' cars.

What I would suggest is to ensure you have fully researched the upkeep for these cars. The older/high mileage cars may soon require clutches etc and this could quite easily put a grand onto your total spend. :thumbs:

1st one gets my vote, although milage is a little high for the price ( wouldnt pay more than 5500 imo) i wouldnt be put off by it, seen loads of 'low milage' 350z in shocking condition compared to well looked after 'high milage' cars.

+1 I would be offering £5000 in a private message, as I paid a lot less for my 2004 GT spec with 75k on clock, as been said a high mileage car could be hiding high expenditure. good luck in your hunt for a zed though :)