indicator/fog cluster wanted urgently!!

nixy

Hi guys and girls

Car has failed MOT due to the fog light not working. Simple fix you would think BUT because the car is an import it originally had two reverse lights and no fog. One of the reverse lights was swapped for a fog light at SVA (somehow). The mechanic took the bumper off to discover the light had melted.... and he doesn't really know what to stick in there as its not a nissan part - it's a 'been made to fit' job which has lasted five years!

Seems the best thing to do would be to swap the indicator/fog cluster for a uk one. I've tried Lee and waiting for him to get back to me, no reply from Alex which must mean he hasn't got one, and CS hasn't got one. Also waiting for mechanic to send me a pic (but he hasn't got back to me!) as the original importer may be able to help but needs to see it.

Start a new job on Monday and can really do without the stress.............any ideas? (not including one of those horrible stuck on your bumper items)

Will do - cheers Alex. glrnet thinks he has his old ones knocking about in his shed but is in France so that's another option. I will try them now and let you know how I get on!

Will do - cheers Alex. glrnet thinks he has his old ones knocking about in his shed but is in France so that's another option. I will try them now and let you know how I get on!

SMD might be worth a PM too. Pretty sure he's changed his, so may have his old ones :thumbs:

Was out : :drive1:drive1:drive1 but back now :yahoo:

Sorry not got one, however A1 Jap spares will have them :thumbs:

Ask for Omar and mention my name ;)

Alex :)

Alex do you have an alternative email for A1 japspares? Getting failure notice on the one which is on their website and cannot get the part request page to work either! If not will try phoning Monday.

Was out : :drive1:drive1:drive1 but back now :yahoo:

Sorry not got one, however A1 Jap spares will have them :thumbs:

Ask for Omar and mention my name ;)

Alex :)

Alex do you have an alternative email for A1 japspares? Getting failure notice on the one which is on their website and cannot get the part request page to work either! If not will try phoning Monday.

Best to contact them by phone. 0161 682 2221

So let me get this right, you need the offside fog and indicator cluster, no bulbs just the cluster?

I still have my old one lurking about. If this is the one you need PM me your addy and you can have it.

I would have used it when returning my car back to stock but will make an allowance for a lady in distress.

You still have an easter egg???

Seriously though - i can't thank you enough! You have pm's! I will never laugh at you doing your hair in the car window reflection again! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that, and drying my jeans on my engine ha ha.

No problem, package will leave destined to your mechanic and should receive Tuesday.

Once again the forum feel good factor! :clap:

:#1::#1:

Big +1 Well done Ian rescuing a damsel in distress :lol::thumbs:

Well you know me, can't leave a lady in need of assistance.

All I ask in return is a fine pint of Carling.

Surely that's an oxymoron lager boy!!!? :lol::p;)

Hmmm maybe so but then I could have asked for the finest wine from Condom? :blush:

:lol::lol:

Funny you should mention wine:- :drunk:

photo-13-1.jpg

Quite acceptable for 2.95 Euros :D

**EDIT** And Laphroaig Quarter Cask is cheaper in the local supermarket than at home, how does that work :clap::shrug:

Hmmm maybe so but then I could have asked for the finest wine from Condom? :blush: