GT5 Zed

KyleR

The colour is sweet on the wheels :cloud9:

I thought so, I'm currently thinking of doing something similar to my real one.

Even in a game the zed still needs spacers lmfao

And a stubby :lol:

I know you shouldn't comment on a thread if you generally have little positive to say but I genuinely am curious..........is everyone else seeing screen shots from a computer game??? :wacko::p

I hope so! There is a function in Gran Turismo 5 that you can take your in game car and bring it to a selection of about 10-12 different photo locations and position it how you like in terms of direction, wheels angle, lights on/off/full beam/side lights etc and then switch to camera mode where you can then adjust aperture, focal length, various filters etc. It gets kind of addictive, especially if you are a bit of an amateur at phototraphy.

If anyone else wants to have a go with they're Zed in GT or Forza, post them on this thread and we can compare :thumbs:

How do you get your shots off of PS3? Can you save them to USB or email?

When you're in GT5 go to the photomode and the button far right at the bottom where all your pix are, then from there you can export them to the XMB and they'll appear in the photo section of your PS3, then from there you can load them to a USB stick and do what you wish :teeth:

How do you get your shots off of PS3? Can you save them to USB or email?

When you're in GT5 go to the photomode and the button far right at the bottom where all your pix are, then from there you can export them to the XMB and they'll appear in the photo section of your PS3, then from there you can load them to a USB stick and do what you wish :teeth:

Sweet, cheers bud :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else wants to have a go with they're Zed in GT or Forza, post them on this thread and we can compare

Ok I've gone for trying to make a car that looks like mine....pretty easy as mine is stock gt!

Last 2 I promise!

Some nice pics there, I especially like the shadow ones B)

However, in reference to Forza 4, I though the graphics would be much better. I've seen a few videos of it and it looks amazing, possibly better than GT5. Maybe it just hasn't got a very extensive photo mode like GT5 has?

I only took the 0.9 megapixel photos. I'll nab a full size 8.9 megapixel one tonight. There is a lot of the photo mode that I havent touched on yet.

The test track where i did the shadow ones isn't a good map for background quality. You can even see a texture mismap on the background hills. I'll find another location for the shadow shot...there must be another location that dark. Maybe the amalfi coast

I love the feel of Forza4, especially with the force feedback wheel i've got. Great fun and there is a rewind button when I get it wrong!

Need to spend some time editing my car as for realism i need to make the front bumper look like it has been gritted.

Ah right, maybe that's why then, I'll be interested to see the high res images.

In the photo mode can you adjust things like the angle of the wheels, headlights or sidelights on etc and also change to various filters, focal lengths, shutter speeds and apertures?

In the photo mode can you adjust things like the angle of the wheels, headlights or sidelights on etc and also change to various filters, focal lengths, shutter speeds and apertures?

Wheels: Yes in a sense as you can take a photo at any point in the game so you can position your wheels while panning the camera round and then enter photo mode.

Lights: nope, no dark scenes in forza so no lights.

Filters seem quite basic but yes to all focal lengths/speeds/apertures/

I'll try for something special tonight then.

Wheels: Yes in a sense as you can take a photo at any point in the game so you can position your wheels while panning the camera round and then enter photo mode.

Lights: nope, no dark scenes in forza so no lights.

Filters seem quite basic but yes to all focal lengths/speeds/apertures/

I'll try for something special tonight then.

Sounds almost the same as GT5 then, except as with Forza, we can take photo's during races etc, but we also have dedicated locations in the photomode which is why we are able to chose what lights are on and wheel angles etc. But, also in race, we are able to turn the lights on/off if we choose by pressing the R3 button I think. Check out to make sure you can't.

This is the big one, the problem is that even flickr can't handle the resolution and downgrades it from 3840x2160 to 2048x1152. You'll have to click through to get to the larger images

7349644212_f823f44783_b.jpg

ForzaBigshot1 by p_h_7, on Flickr

I'll add it in in the low res as well plus another back shot