my 1st 350 is home safe :-)

LiamR

Just got back from picking up my first 350, what an awesome drive- it will take days for this grin to disappear!!

In total it was a 270 mile drive, I filled up on tesco super (whatever its called) alledgedly 99ron @1.39 per litre, and only used half tank meaning the ride back I got around 38 mpg, outstanding!!!!

yes well done mate.

Awsome fuel prices for 99 oct as Shell V-max or power cost me 146 yesterday.

Incidently seeing as someone mentioned MPG.

Since I had the GTM suoer charger fitted I noticed the MPG on the computer climb dramatically.

It actually said on a 105 mile trip my average speed was 47 MPH and my Average MPG was 60.

Surely this cant be right although I have to admit if i drive like a granny it goes a loy further than b4.

Sorry for high jmping the thread and good luck with the mods as you know you wanna:)

:drive1

I read this on another thread that might help explain the funny numbers............

Southernspeed wrote:

Dblock wrote:

better fuel consumption? I thought it would be much worse? I know your increasing efficiency but I thought it would be worse on fuel.

I know! But I used to struggle to keep it in the 20's now after 200 miles I'm showing 35.3 mpg.

Djtimo wrote:

lol... you know your OEM fuel PG Gauge does not work now! It takes a signal off injector pulse width and now you have larger injectors pulse width for a given amount of fuel is less and the gauge reads high. My gauge reads in the 40's mpg when I worked out 23mph in reality! :lol:

yes well done mate.

Awsome fuel prices for 99 oct as Shell V-max or power cost me 146 yesterday.

Incidently seeing as someone mentioned MPG.

Since I had the GTM suoer charger fitted I noticed the MPG on the computer climb dramatically.

It actually said on a 105 mile trip my average speed was 47 MPH and my Average MPG was 60.

Surely this cant be right although I have to admit if i drive like a granny it goes a loy further than b4.

Sorry for high jmping the thread and good luck with the mods as you know you wanna:)

:drive1

plan is not much tbh, gonna get the wheels refurbed as the laquer is in pretty bad condition and I'm gonna have to get disks/pads, other than that its sweet for now...... until i have some spare funds in the bank that is lol

Thats a nice Zed, my only change, (apart form getting it sprayed in a faster colour, like black :lol: ) would be to rip that front lip off and replace it with the Nismo N1.

Good luck with the car and :welcome: to the club.