Juke GTR goes on sale

EH 370z

It really irks me when car companies keep making these fantastic cars silly money and in limited numbers. Drop this out there for £50K and it'll sell by the bucketload: GT-R performance in a family-friendly shell, what's not to like?

what!?! No they wont... nobody is going to buy that at the price it will have to be to make up for the level of customisation it will need on each one. I'll eat my hat if they sell any!

Read the top gear article, people in dubai are apparently going absolutely crazy for it! Hence why they have started production in the first place!

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/niss ... 2012-05-03

what!?! No they wont... nobody is going to buy that at the price it will have to be to make up for the level of customisation it will need on each one. I'll eat my hat if they sell any!

Errr, there are only 20. They will never be worth less than £125K, hell they could probably knock them out for £200K and they would sell in a day. I have a similar problem with the 1 Series M, the bastards. :angry:

Ekona, totally agree. If its not a 700hp, carbon fibre £500K engineering exercise its a limited numbers marketing ploy. I struggle to remember the last car released I looked at and thought "Oooh, Id like that, and I could potentially afford it", it was probably the GTR actually.

would you like salad and some dressings to go with that hat, or do you prefer your baseball cap raw? :lol:

i want to see video evidence of you munching on it

oh i mean noone with a modicum of sense will buy it... only rich sheiks with £300k to drop on a toy. Its much the same strange reasoning that keeps companies like Mansory in business :yuck:

The whole thing was just a massive ploy - its just whats the most ridiculous engine we can fit in our smallest car?

Interesting debate, however buying one and running one would be a different proposition all together!

It would have to be the sort of thing you keep in a garage, which kinda defeats the objective of the car, but i think the engineering would be so fragile, you would need a race team to keep it on the road!

It I had a juke I would love it to look like that :cloud9:

If I had a Juke I would love it to go like that one :drive1

But for a lot less than the £125k :scare:

It I had a juke I would love it to look like that :cloud9:

If I had a Juke I would love it to go like that one :drive1

But for a lot less than the £125k :scare:

Very true.... But I would settle for a diesel mile muncher that looked like that :thumbs: