I'm only doing this one thing, honest!

TomS

breaks my heart to see the LMGT4's painted black.....such a nice wheel...i see were your going but i too like the bm wheels you had fitted.dont get me wrong the LMGT4's will look great on the zed. B)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to get the keep the lip as standard on the wheels and the rest black but there's nothing glossy on the car so wouldn't really fit in with the overall look.

Will rolled arches what's a good sized spacer for LMGT4s? Will 20F/25R cause any issues being lowered on Teins?

looking forward to seeing new pix B):thumbs:

I loved the E65 wheels but I was never keen on the stretched tyres and being Plastidipped they were never going to look as good as painted. They shall be missed but when I get the car back this week everything should look awesome :clap:

Looks like I'll keep the pair of 20mm spacers I've got and see if they cause any rubbing on the front and rear, if everythings fine I'll grab another set. Typical as I've just sold a pair of 20mm spacers as I thought I didn't need them anymore :bangin:

Black wheels on a GM grey does look good! I just bought a GM grey so im scouting for ideas, just got my Rays in black at the mo.

Car looks pretty racey with the black and grey theme, I like it; but I must say im not a fan of the spoiler in matte black. Try photoshopping it in GM grey, or as someone else said do the sides in GM and the fin in black?

20mm rear spacers added, looks so much better now. Need to decide whether to go for 20mm or 15mm on the front.

img1057in.jpg

img1059jm.jpg

img1060n.jpg

The skirts are really low, couldn't get the scissor jack underneath as when I opened it out it hit the skirt before the sill, back to using blocks of wood!

245/35 @ 8.5J ET25

275/35 @ 9.5J ET30

quote]

if these were the standard off sets i d say go for 20mm all round.....you now have et 10 rear so et5 front would work nicely. ;)

i run an et15 on the rear and thats a 10.5 j and et2 on the front 8.5j :blush: i have whats called poke :lol:

Second set of spacers are on their way. Put 380RS pedal on yesterday as well which will be good to see if it makes much of a difference.

Also noticed that the rear diffuser is touching the backbox, how hot does the backbox get? It's make it vibrate slightly so wondering is there's anything padded I can put between that wouldn't melt or if I need to adjust the exhaust/diffuser part of the bumper.

20mm spacers on the front and back now. Thinking I might go for 25mm on the rear or 15mm front s the fronts are currently out wider than the rears, only slightly though.

photo1ew.jpg

Wrapped my centre console in satin black yesterday/today and it was going great until I got to the dials and now it looks like poop.

• 1 month later...

Feels very strange not modding the car any more, I've done everything I wanted to do and now all I can think about is getting something new :bangin: Washing/waxing and polishing just isn't the same when your heart's not in it! Will be keeping it looking and running mint until it comes to sell but all I can think about is GTR!

Anyone else ever have phases of falling in/out of love with their motor?

Feels very strange not modding the car any more, I've done everything I wanted to do and now all I can think about is getting something new :bangin: Washing/waxing and polishing just isn't the same when your heart's not in it! Will be keeping it looking and running mint until it comes to sell but all I can think about is GTR!

Anyone else ever have phases of falling in/out of love with their motor?

Yes, I often look at cars price up mods and get all excited but TBH when the sun is out and I take the Z out for a drive I just love it again. :thumbs: