Age guesswork.

Builder49

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as of yet I've only heard from polite and helpful people.. So refreshing :D

There are some right bar stewards on here but the mods keep them under control :lol:

Only had one guy on here that was a bit 'short' with me on the first couple of days I was on the forum. Wont name names as he has been ok since. Think he doesnt like newbies as I've notice the same shortness with other a couple of times !!!! Anyway hes been ok since LOL

A few of the regulars have made me feel very at home though. (of course as I'm male, and extremely straight, I don't quite get the attention Twobears gets ;):lol: )

I think it's the same with text messages.

Because you can't hear the tone of their voice or see facial expressions

Folk can often be missunderstood.

:angry:

Totally agree with that statement, things certainly can come across differently without tone/expressions as you say. First impressions count and all that :boxing: By me saying that last comment your probably thinking what a miserable git :blush::lol:

There are some right bar stewards on here but the mods keep ME under control :lol:

Just thought I'd edit that for you Hugh. :p:lol:

You think the members are OK on here, you should see them on the pop at the Morton. (they are mental) :hypocrite:

There are some right bar stewards on here but the mods keep ME under control :lol:

Just thought I'd edit that for you Hugh. :p:lol:

You think the members are OK on here, you should see them on the pop at the Morton. (they are mental) :hypocrite:

Well I have met a fair people who are going to Wales this year at some other meets already, it will be what you call interesting seeing them under the inlfuence of 'pop'.... God help us all :lol:

Some people old enough to be my GRANDparents on here :lol:

Good mix though :thumbs:

Edited young man to be nearer the truth :boxing::yahoo::scare:

By the way i'm 51 +vat at the newest rate

Not saying I am an old git but I do have Oxygen in my car.

So don't rear end me on the A3 next week!