OEM Strut Brace Polishing Service (Pic update)

Wasso

I have now completed my first polished OEM strut bar. The plan is to provide the polished strut on a exchange basis. Therefore you purchase the polished strut and you return your old OEM strut in the box provided.

Cost for this service is £75 (If purchased alongside a polished plenum you'll inherit a £15 discount)

When returning your old strut brace to me, you will cover the returning post - which shall be £10 from myparceldelivery.com

For a further £15 you can have the mounting feet painted in ANY COLUR you wish. Please state paint code if possible.

All metal parts such as nuts for the tension of the bar will also be polished (you can see one nut which has been polished for reference), so basically cleaning the whole item back to it's original clean finish.

Furthermore as part of this service, send me your nuts and bolts from the strut bar feet and I'll polish those for you as well. Example pic at the bottom.

Anyway, here's some before and after pics of what you can expect.

BEFORE

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6617.jpg

IMG_6616.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

AFTER

IMG_6650.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6655.jpg

IMG_6660.jpg

IMG_6658.jpg

FITTED

IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

1) dunc1n1101 (feet painted Anodised Red) DONE

2) dra1975 (feet painted Ford Electric Orange) DONE

3) mrt (feet painted Red) DONE

4)

5)

If you're looking for a polished plenum - please click here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=59850

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update:

If you purchase a polished plenum the strut bar can be added for £60 instead of £75.

That would be a polished plenum and polished strut for £200 all inclusive of delivery :thumbs:

I'll update a picture with the effect of both polished items in the engine bay :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

First strut bar customer added dunc1n1101

Because I've actually taken back ownership and refitted my oem strut, I am awaiting supply of a replacement strut. Once received it will be polished and posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2007 350Z, not sure if the strut brace is diffrerent to earlier models but would def like mine done. What is the turn around from sending roughly?

Hi there :)

Price will be the same as the pre 07, no issue in having it polished for you. Turnaround time is 1 week. If you wish for the strut brace feet to be painted in a colour of your choice will be an extra £15.

I don't have a 07+ strut at home do you'll need to send me yours, I'll polish and return back to you.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Herewith a recent finished HR Strut Bar. Before and After pics, painted in Ford Electric Orange, which looks really nice in the flesh and should look even better within the engine bay.

IMG_7433.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

FINISHED PICS - Including polishing the strut bar bolts.

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7471.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

Cheers Gents - and no the Egg still hasn't been eaten, just cos you lot are chocoholics or something. On that basis I'll eat the darn thing tonight to avoid any more jip during the next photoshots of the next strut bar or plenum :lol:

Anyway, here's another strut bar done. Same buffing as always, but painted with a colour similar to anodised red!

(I won't bore you with the before shots as I'm sure we all get the idea by now - and yes they are rain drops on the strut bar - surprise surprise it's raining AGAIN! :angry: ).

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7412.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

Thank you so much for a superb job, an amazing transformation. I highly recommend anyone who is considering having this done to stop considering and get in touch with Wasso, exceptional is an understatement :)