Finally sorted pics....

Hey

had my zed about a month now and have been playing around on forum trying to get used to it and gain as much info as possible from the wealth of knowledge out there

am in the sheffield area, new to the performance car scene but loving my zed keen to learn more and maybe attend some meets if theres around up north around here

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

rich

thanks

thinking about stubby and spacers but as im new to the scene havent as yet. do occasionally use the radio so need a stubby with good reception and my experience with spacers is limited. what sort of size would be best with the rays? presume they dont affect handling or steering.

thanks

thinking about stubby and spacers but as im new to the scene havent as yet. do occasionally use the radio so need a stubby with good reception and my experience with spacers is limited. what sort of size would be best with the rays? presume they dont affect handling or steering.

:welcome:

:wave:

20mm front and 25mm rear is the choice of most. They don't affect the handling too much on a Coupe :thumbs: