Pics of coloured wheel or tuner nuts on Rays pleas

kriss

To be fair it was an afterthought. I had the wheels done and the wheel nuts just looked lost inside the darker colour.

So I purchased these only to brighten the rim up a little. It's worked well even though it's not a direct colour match with the Azure paint.

They are long nuts, hence they sit flush with the rim face, oem ones would sink back a lot further.

They might be up for sale once I get my calipers back from Godspeed. They will be red, so I think the nuts need to follow suit. Might go for the Wedssport Nuts in red for when I eventually get my rims. But then they will have blue accents - so I'm a little undecided at the moment of what colour to go with. :lol: (I'll have to make a decision once they are purchased and fitted)

Excuse the dirty car, but here are the Emotion nuts. You may notice a sorta colour theme going on with the exception of the brembos which will be painted as soon as I stop being poor. :)

IMGP1904-1.jpg

IMGP1901-1.jpg

They look smart, at least they match something else on the car...

You really need some matching red calipers B)

You got me wondering what blue rim protectors would look like with my blue calipers now...

Unfortunately I am not great with photoshop :blush:

wheelswithbluerim.jpg

They look smart, at least they match something else on the car...

You really need some matching red calipers B)

You got me wondering what blue rim protectors would look like with my blue calipers now...

Unfortunately I am not great with photoshop :blush:

wheelswithbluerim.jpg

If your after different coloured nuts Dave, have a look here .... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60595 :thumbs:

Red calipers on a blue car :wacko:

Are you going to change the nuts to match the calipers :snack:

There's nothing wrong with Red on Azure. It defines their pressence instead of being lost with the same colour as the car. Look at all sports cars, calipers pretty much always are a different colour.

The nuts will probably have to change as well but it depends on what the SA60's look like with blue accents against blue. It's and red calipers it wi be a trial and error resolution.

I've just sent my calipers off to be painted Chilli Red, it's a little expensive but they refurb the calipers and seals all in one price.

What sort of cost is that? I want mine done purple to match my wheels & nuts B)

I've just sent my calipers off to be painted Chilli Red, it's a little expensive but they refurb the calipers and seals all in one price.

£350 for the lot, but may have VAT on top. The calipers are refurbed and sent back with that price. Godspeed in Wales :thumbs:

SMD - see this thread for my inspiration viewtopic.php?f=26&t=59251&hilit=+Calipers

£350 for the lot, but may have VAT on top. The calipers are refurbed and sent back with that price. Godspeed in Wales :thumbs:

SMD - see this thread for my inspiration viewtopic.php?f=26&t=59251&hilit=+Calipers

:thumbs: Not too far away from me either :D

I want mine done purple to match my nuts B)

B)

Stop spying on me in the shower :boxing:

Ian each to their own mate, I certainly wasn't saying you are mad to have red calipers on a blue car just that 'I' thought it was a bit :wacko: I agree about your nuts though but then I have never thought they looked that great :dry:

You take immaculate car of your car and I am sure whatever you do styling wise will be spot on and done....

cupid-stunt.jpg

...in the best possible taste :lol::lol::lol: