What else are u doing whilst on this forum ?

twobears

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Dave :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Playing a Poker tournament! :lol:

Currently 23rd out of 1189 players with 340 remaining B)

Correction i am 22nd :thumbs:

30 left in 2nd place now with 214,000 chips :yahoo:

I think we should have a forum gathering, hotel and a night of Gin and Poker. Over to you Dave for the arrangements :thumbs:

I think we should have a forum gathering, hotel and a night of Gin and Poker. Over to you Dave for the arrangements :thumbs:

No problem Ian but i will skip the booze. I never drink when playing poker! :teeth:

Oh lordy theye've gone into rig "speak" :surrender:;)

Nothing too important then!! :)

On an oil rig 'Flying' an ROV watching and making sure there is nothing leaking while they drill a hole in the seabed.

A tad bit more important than me just watching the panels on a rig haha :lol:

Everyone knows the real brains are on the beach.... ;)

I'm currently sitting in a room where the queen mother was born.

My brother and I rented this place out for all the family to stay for a 4 days for my dad's 60th.

Some info here

[http]

Will post a few pics up tomorrow once home. The Queen also used to visit here regularly as part of there holidays

The room my missus and I are in was built for the Queen to stay in on her visits B)

Finished 7th in the end out of the 1189 that started, picked up $165, was a bit disappointed if i am honest because i was briefly leading the thing. I threw it away. :blush: Picked up $814 the other night and a couple of Saturdays ago i won my local tournament to pick up £305 for a £15 buy in. :teeth:

Finished 7th in the end out of the 1189 that started, picked up $165, was a bit disappointed if i am honest because i was briefly leading the thing. I threw it away. :blush: Picked up $814 the other night and a couple of Saturdays ago i won my local tournament to pick up £305 for a £15 buy in. :teeth:

nice little earner you got going there dave :thumbs:

Hmm, alright for some, eh? :lol: I don't actually like the heat so am never jealous of those who go to really hot places and I hate crowds too so no city breaks for me either. Goodness, I am fussy aren't I? My parents always used to say that I should become a hermit and live half way up a remote mountain as it would be the only way for me to feel really happy :blush:

Oh lordy theye've gone into rig "speak" :surrender:;)

Nothing too important then!! :)

On an oil rig 'Flying' an ROV watching and making sure there is nothing leaking while they drill a hole in the seabed.

A tad bit more important than me just watching the panels on a rig haha :lol:

Everyone knows the real brains are on the beach.... ;)

You must be an exception then :p . Most of em' don't have a clue on ours! :headhurt:

Hmm, alright for some, eh? :lol: I don't actually like the heat so am never jealous of those who go to really hot places and I hate crowds too so no city breaks for me either. Goodness, I am fussy aren't I? My parents always used to say that I should become a hermit and live half way up a remote mountain as it would be the only way for me to feel really happy :blush:

;) Try Bedfordshire, almost as desolate and boring, but no mountains :lol:

;) Try Bedfordshire, almost as desolate and boring, but no mountains :lol:

At least there's the autodrome, I was there on Saturday. :thumbs:

Squee and NeilP, you're both just showing off because you can afford nice holidays :lol: Jealous, me, not at all ...

Lol, Mr Squee's company has sent him over here to work for 2 weeks so I've just come out "to carry the bags" - had to pay for my own airfare but nice hotel and car hire all paid for by the company.

S.

Edit - just realised the "carry the bags" comment might make me sound like I'm a drugs smuggler. Ooops, my secret is out!