On the look out for 350z

Hello everybody Im not actually a 350 owner yet but will be soon hopefully :) Currently on the look out for a 350z as I've got a Honda civic 2.2 at moment but due to getting company van I can't justify owning a diesel as it only gets run out on a weekend. I'm hoping to get a nice easy swap to cut out all the selling, haggling etc so if there's anybody here interested let me know ;) Heres my current motor which I'm proud of as it started off a standard diesel and think I've made it look unique B)

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/2661824/ho ... _remapped/

Thanks

Mick

My cars now on fleabay so hopefully it'll sell :) Seen a few 350's In my price range but what's everyone's views on the semi automatic 1s and the 1s with orange seats? I had a auto supra which was naughty In the wet if you put your foot down a bit too heavy it dropped down a gear and the back end would act the goat and go all over the place so that's putting me off the autos a bit. Regarding the orange seats the look ok on pictures but never seen them In real life are the actually THAT orange? Cheers in advance

Mick

Does anybody own a auto or have driven 1? I've seen a few semi autos in my price range and just wonder if they are on par with manual or would everyone go for manual Everytime? Cheers

Mick

Upside with the tiptronic is you extremely rarely, basically never hear anyone with any issues with the tiptronic, where as gearboxes and clutches are a regular gripe for manual owners.

My cars now on fleabay so hopefully it'll sell :) Seen a few 350's In my price range but what's everyone's views on the semi automatic 1s and the 1s with orange seats? I had a auto supra which was naughty In the wet if you put your foot down a bit too heavy it dropped down a gear and the back end would act the goat and go all over the place so that's putting me off the autos a bit. Regarding the orange seats the look ok on pictures but never seen them In real life are the actually THAT orange? Cheers in advance

Mick

The orange seats are cool. They do look mega orange in photos, but in real life they are more of a tan colour. They were an optional extra extra on my car. You first had to forkout £3k (I think it was) for the optional GT pack to give you the heated electric leather seats (plus bose system, plus cruise control etc.), then on top of that fork out another £600 for the Alezan Orange seats. You couldnt get the seats just on their own.

Of course, that may have been different with imports or earlier cars.

Thanks for the info rabbitstew :) I've seen 3 cars I like and all are from garages in my price range. I'd prefer to buy private but need finance as can't get loan due to a £20 phone bill 4 year ago that I didn't pay as never received bill for it they bloody blacklisted me!! But they are all silver, 2 of them have Brent brakes and orange interior, 3rd has tracker, snooper, sat Nav but it's auto and had cloth interior hmmmmmmm