Nice Black Edition in Evans Halshaw

ATTAK Z

Just been to Evans Halshaw Doncaster ... Chris showed me a 3000 mile Black Black Edition (39 of 370 IIRC) ... they've just got it in (traded for a Navara) ... well looked after by the looks of it ... I'm very tempted but it's a bit more than I want to spend :thumbs:

Get it bought man :p

Value? it is as new

There is upto 10 k off a new one, at Westway Nissan in Waterloovile. Was offered an unregistered one GT Edition, loaded for 25k

Yea I think this is up for around £25K so a bit overpriced

Value? it is as new

There is upto 10 k off a new one, at Westway Nissan in Waterloovile. Was offered an unregistered one GT Edition, loaded for 25k

Yea I think this is up for around £25K so a bit overpriced

I would have been better off buying new tbh. A much better deal to be had :thumbs:

Value? it is as new

@*!# me, I'd have that, do you think they'd hold onto it until the summer is over?!?!

Traded for a navara :scare: who on earth would want to do that :thumbdown:

Oi, I have a brand new Navara, they're good. But then I need mine for work :lol:

Fully loaded, every conceivable goody. 193BHP for a pickup is ok you know!!!

Luckily I have the Zed for weekends ;)

an unregistered GT Edition for £25 K :scare::doh:

This always happens with Nissan. They announce a new model and then a few months later try to flog off the unsold stock at ridiculously low prices, making a mockery of anyone that just bought a new car for £30k+........

Here you go.... :thumbs:

GT370Z3.jpg

GT370z1.jpg

GT370Z2.jpg

:thumbs:

Value? it is as new

@*!# me, I'd have that, do you think they'd hold onto it until the summer is over?!?!

This always happens with Nissan. They announce a new model and then a few months later try to flog off the unsold stock at ridiculously low prices, making a mockery of anyone that just bought a new car for £30k+........

:dummy: (i also want a crying smilie)

:dummy: (i also want a crying smilie)

:cry:

Here you go.... :thumbs:

GT370Z3.jpg

GT370z1.jpg

GT370Z2.jpg

:thumbs:

Value? it is as new

Link?