Nice Black Edition in Evans Halshaw

ATTAK Z

No Linky to the actual car chaps, sorry...

Garage linky:

http://wkb.nissan.co.uk/contact-us/index.php

This one had the reversing camera option as well......well it was fully loaded with all the goodies.

I can pop over there if anyone need more pics or info, let me know.... :thumbs:

So why didn't you buy it?

Wanted a roadster, and the blue one is auto..... :thumbs:

That interior reminds me of the SLK..... :shrug:

One thing I'll give an SLK credit for, the interior is rather nice. So saying a 370z interior is the same is a compliment in my book. You'll find out tomorrow anyway :)

Ooooo, you're dicing with it now :scare:

Oh Jeez this isnt fair, should i sell the cars/furniture/missus? :shrug:

Yes...... :lol:

What catagory would i put her under on Ebay though? :dry:

She knows im only joking......unless Ebay has another free insertion weekend.

Me... :blackeye:

Well, this car has appently been sold.

However, i wouldnt put it past them to have not sold but they didnt want to see to me. Mainly because i dont 'fit the bill' of a 370z driver.

The guys there were a bunch of pricks. And really annoyed me with a grilling of how much i earnt.

I wouldnt have bought from them but as they have the only black edition in the NMGB. Properly devestasted about it tbh.

Well if they havent sold it they have lost a sale. Coz i would have had it this weekend.

Brand new Roadster http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-NISSAN-3 ... 3cc43de52f less than I nearly bought last year, thank god I waited for prices to drop

How much less though, you could have had a years fun from it ;)

I dont even question getting my 370z new. Its not worth a lot compared to when I bought it, but I've had some great times in it and for that it is priceless :teeth:

Well, this car has appently been sold.

However, i wouldnt put it past them to have not sold but they didnt want to see to me. Mainly because i dont 'fit the bill' of a 370z driver.

The guys there were a bunch of pricks. And really annoyed me with a grilling of how much i earnt.

I wouldnt have bought from them but as they have the only black edition in the NMGB. Properly devestasted about it tbh.

Well if they havent sold it they have lost a sale. Coz i would have had it this weekend.

Shame you had such a bad experience. When we traded in our previous 370 for our current one I was really surprised that the dealer didn't even ask about earnings - perhaps because we'd financed one previously. Having spoken to one dealer, I think the problem with some places is that they get a lot of people who just want a test drive with no intention of buying, which can make then overly cautious. I guess the way to look at it is if they were rude to you they didn't deserve your custom!

go to the showroom dressed in trousers and a tie - watch the reaction

then (providing they don't recognise you) go in scruffy jeans and t-shirt - now guage the reaction :lol:

I've done this a few times, only jeans 1st, then suited next - in fact I've actually told them I'd called previously and noted how I'd been treated......then walked away --- sale lost :lol: