Halfords - buy 1 get 1 free offer

neo

I saw an ad on the TV last night for oil at Halfords - £17.50 for a 4ltr container of Castrol 10/40 (I'm assuming other varieties are on offer too).

Incidentally, if anyone has a QuidCo cashback account then Halfords is one of the few places that offer instore cashback as well as online but you have to register your credit/debit card with QuidCo first.

S.

Is this in-store as well as the "reserve and collect"?

Yes it's 'in-store' too...Picked up some Megs tyre gel and was sent back by the till girl to get any other chemical I wanted..... I hate snap decisions ! Got some alloy cleaner (think I panicked).

At least she pointed out the offer... Full marks to her :thumbs:

I saw an ad on the TV last night for oil at Halfords - £17.50 for a 4ltr container of Castrol 10/40 (I'm assuming other varieties are on offer too).

Incidentally, if anyone has a QuidCo cashback account then Halfords is one of the few places that offer instore cashback as well as online but you have to register your credit/debit card with QuidCo first.

S.

Yeah, Quidco is worth it for that.... works on Cineworld too (everytime my ex goes with her new fella, I get paid 83p) LOL.

Yes it's 'in-store' too...Picked up some Megs tyre gel and was sent back by the till girl to get any other chemical I wanted..... I hate snap decisions ! Got some alloy cleaner (think I panicked).

Be careful if you got alloy wheel cleaner with any strong chemicals in it the Rays don't like them :surrender:

Be careful if you got alloy wheel cleaner with any strong chemicals in it the Rays don't like them :surrender:

Cheers Dave. Unfortunately my little girl isnt wearing pretty Rays, she came wearing the standard clogs, which I quite like for now :)

I got £65 worth of stuff and another £65 worth for free because I just got two of everything. Great offer so thanks for posting about it :teeth:

No Problem,only too happy to share :teeth: