dont forget valentines day.........

stuey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been together 5 years, got engaged on New Years Eve on the slopes of the Alps ;)B)

Congratulations chum :yahoo:

When's the big day then ?? we could have a parade of Zeds :teeth:

UY at the front of course ;)

Probably next year realistically as we are saving to go to Australia for a month in November :thumbs:

Sarnie your making too much money B)

Been together 5 years, got engaged on New Years Eve on the slopes of the Alps ;)B)

Probably next year realistically as we are saving to go to Australia for a month in November :thumbs:

Can never make too much money mate :teeth:

From what i read in another topic it seems Big Mac's are Big Business :p

Guest prescience

Since the DVLA is a Government department, it is almost impossible to believe that they would not have had to provide documentation to support any visit.

I would simply not be there when they turn up leaving a note that you are not able to entertain unsolicted visits. That will buy you some time to get this checked out with the DVLA officially

They have no powers to insist you are there at their behest anyway as far as I am aware.

Since the DVLA is a Government department, it is almost impossible to believe that they would not have had to provide documentation to support any visit.

I would simply not be there when they turn up leaving a note that you are not able to entertain unsolicted visits. That will buy you some time to get this checked out with the DVLA officially

They have no powers to insist you are there at their behest anyway as far as I am aware.

Seems to be the wrong thread for this post?

You been on the pop again, D? ;)

Guest prescience

You been on the pop again, D? ;)

:lol: Sorry chaps. Had a very bad day and everything seems to have gone wrong. Not even had a beer, so not even got that excuse. Still Valentine's day tomorrow - got a lovely gift for the young lady in my life [think I'll get the wife to drop it off ;)]

I'm already in trouble, got an investor meeting tomorrow and Thursday, hence will be working late tomorrow night, so when asked what as we doing tomorrow night, forgetting it was valentines day, I said well I have loads of work to do, hence she is not speaking to me. Bear in mind I collected some flowers that have been specially designed, whats the biggy, we go out all the time and I'm bloody busy

:angry::rant:

Well I ended up taking my Mum, sister and niece out for tea. My Dad went to Dubai this morning and this is the first valentines day since my sister and her husband broke up (she found a receipt for roses that she didn't receive from last valentines day) so I thought I'd take them out as my girlfriend was working anyway.

Not how I'd usually spend valentines evening but it was nice all the same.

Well I ended up taking my Mum, sister and niece out for tea. My Dad went to Dubai this morning and this is the first valentines day since my sister and her husband broke up (she found a receipt for roses that she didn't receive from last valentines day) so I thought I'd take them out as my girlfriend was working anyway.

Not how I'd usually spend valentines evening but it was nice all the same.

nice to see a bloke looking after his Mum :thumbs: storing up those Brownie points ,Eh Stew ;)

Bet I'm the only one who managed to split up with his girlfriend on valentines day (and no it wasn't because I forgot it).... :blush:

Oh well... at least I can now buy new wheels for the other, now only, love of my life without getting hassle about spending so much money on a car.