dont forget valentines day.........

stuey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta be an S4 Tim!! :thumbs: You can pick up the old 2.7 Bi-turbo beasts for pennies now.

isnt that RS4? :)

The old S4 was a 2.7 V6 twin turbo, smart arse :p The RS4 had the same engine but put out a lot more power. Must have had bigger blowers or something like that and was obviously at a higher state of tune.

Now what I need is a woman who'll buy me presents on a whim. In fact I could do with one that'd pay my road tax. (€1343 due this month)

jeeez......... how many cars is that for............. :wacko:

Any car over 3ltr is taxed at €1343 per annum.

Back on topic, it'll be chinese food on Wed.

Now what I need is a woman who'll buy me presents on a whim. In fact I could do with one that'd pay my road tax. (€1343 due this month)

jeeez......... how many cars is that for............. :wacko:

Any car over 3ltr is taxed at €1343 per annum.

Back on topic, it'll be chinese food on Wed.

will it be creamofsumyunguy....waynes qworld gag

Ok boys, I'm just back from costco and I bought 36 roses (long stem or something - mum said they wer good! ;) ) for £36. Now I'm sure some would rather spend hundreds in a florist but these are good value! Extra brownie points!

anyone got anything special lined up for there girlfriends.....?? :D

Yep!!!! B) My missus is working Valentines so we went away for sunday, monday and got back today, hence why I ain't been around for a few days ;)

Stayed here on Sunday :

http://www.hotelduvin.com/henley/henley_welcome.asp

Had roses and Champagne waiting for us on arrival ;)

Booked her in for a deep tissue massage here on monday morning:

http://www.kubuspa.com/

Had lunch In Henley on Monday afternoon next to the Thames which was cool B)

Then we went on to Kensington, Central London. Took her to the theatre last night to watch a musical which she loved :wub: i didn't :yawn::lol:

Breakfast in bed this morning and then home :teeth:

I am fully in the good books :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Mate you should have said, I live there and HDV is one of my hangouts, nice bar don't you think, I could have been a goozer

I didn't realise you were from around there :wacko: HDV is one of the best hotel chains I've come across. The Bistro's are ace and the champagne bar is quality :thumbs:

Mate you should have said, I live there and HDV is one of my hangouts, nice bar don't you think, I could have been a goozer

I didn't realise you were from around there :wacko: HDV is one of the best hotel chains I've come across. The Bistro's are ace and the champagne bar is quality :thumbs:

Nice to know - that's where I'm taking the missus to in Harrogate tomorrow. :teeth:

Nice to know - that's where I'm taking the missus to in Harrogate tomorrow. :teeth:

They are quality places mate. I've been to the one in Brum and Bristol and they are all the dogs danglies :teeth:

so are you a genuine romantic then or have you not been together very long! Can you tell I'm jealous? :dry:

Read his posts on here and you'd say he was about as romantic as a piece of toast but I think this tells the real story. ;)

ah, in the closet then usually! Well to all the people on here who made the effort, well done! Believe it or not it doesn't take too much to make most girls happy if only all men would realise that! A romantic gesture here and there is much appreciated and not too difficult to do!

The HDV in Glasgow (1 Devonshire Gardens) is fantastic. Gordon Ramsay used to have his restaurant Amaryllis there.

Anyway, sounds like a top few days Sarnie and congratulations on the engagement. :clap:

The HDV in Glasgow (1 Devonshire Gardens) is fantastic. Gordon Ramsay used to have his restaurant Amaryllis there.

Anyway, sounds like a top few days Sarnie and congratulations on the engagement. :clap:

Cheers pal :thumbs:

@Digsy: I have kept it quiet. Apart from AndyC as we were talking about it when were in Bala on the NW run last year :)

The only reason that these are not on my zed......

SF-3.jpg

...is the bloody big rock hanging from Mrs Sarnie's left hand :scare::dry:

Been together 5 years, got engaged on New Years Eve on the slopes of the Alps ;)B)

Congratulations chum :yahoo:

When's the big day then ?? we could have a parade of Zeds :teeth:

UY at the front of course ;)

Probably next year realistically as we are saving to go to Australia for a month in November :thumbs: