GT4 +80bhp?

Mattski

Popped over to say hi to a black GT4 today that regularly visits the office next to mine (first time I've seen the driver to speak to)...

Asked the guy if he was a member here "clubs are not really my thing" he says. I explain how great the forum is for info, advice, etc and mention the drive-outs - he's still not interested.

Ok, each to their own. :shrug::surrender:

Next thing, he's telling me that the GT4 edition has 80bhp more than other UK 350Zs - is this really the case? I've never heard this before? Seems a huge amount more...

See the car regularly if it's the same one I'm thinking of, chap lives in Copthorne and my mate reckons he's previously had quite a few quick motors although I've only noticed the zed. Informed him of this site about a year ago and gave him the web address explaining that it's a hive of information but obviously he wasn't interested. Seems to be a few zeds knocking round the Shrewsbury area at the moment, common as muck now :lol:

No, its not true. They have 20bhp more.

MY04 276bhp, then MY06 (and gt4) 296bhp, then the MY07 has 313bhp

Fixed that for you ;)

Oops - fat fingers strike again :blush:

Isn't it DE (280ps, 276bhp), then a rev up (300ps, 296bhp), then the HR (313ps, 309bhp)?

No, its not true. They have 20bhp more.

MY04 276bhp, then MY06 (and gt4) 296bhp, then the MY07 has 313bhp

Fixed that for you ;)

Oops - fat fingers strike again :blush:

Isn't it DE (280ps, 276bhp), then a rev up (300ps, 296bhp), then the HR (313ps, 309bhp)?

:thumbs::lol:

Next thing, he's telling me that the GT4 edition has 80bhp more than other UK 350Zs - is this really the case? I've never heard this before? Seems a huge amount more...

Or it's also possible that the previous owner of the Z to him, told him it had more than others, and not really knowing the cars, he believed it. Unless it's running some interesting mods, that aren't visible.