370z RFL?

Zugara

How could an early 370 be £260 when a late 350 is £450 odd.... :wacko:

Mind you the way the RFL is worked out nothing would surprise me :lol:

:lol::lol: maybe I dreamt it :blush:

Could you dream a bit harder please :lol:

Mind you, at least its cheaper than the post March 2006 350's, if only by a tiny little bit :teeth:

That's cheap, its £1055 the first time around :scare:

Yeah but that's just a purchase tax on the road tax on top of the VAT tax on the price of the new car :wacko:

Purchase tax...WTF.

Next we will have a tyre size tax, number of ehxaust tips tax, number of seats tax.........on and on and on......

No, I am sure I did read the RFL was £260 when they were first launched, or did I dream it as well.....zzzzzzzzz :lol:

Yeah but that's just a purchase tax on the road tax on top of the VAT tax on the price of the new car :wacko:

Purchase tax...WTF.

Next we will have a tyre size tax, number of ehxaust tips tax, number of seats tax.........on and on and on......

No, I am sure I did read the RFL was £260 when they were first launched, or did I dream it as well.....zzzzzzzzz :lol:

Watch it remember the dream tax :nono:

Almost a reason not to buy a new car - :sorry:

Tell me about it, having a nightmare with the bigger engined stuff because of this sort of thing.

Just got a new 1.5 Mazda2 sport for the +1 with zero VAT (covered by Mazda Japan) which was indeed an attraction that helped to offset the loss on the trade-in and the excise tax was "only" £170 for the first year, so bearable :shrug: .

Assume you didnt have it on your car as is came in April 2010? I made the dealer pay mine as it came in after I placed the order :boxing:

Assume you didnt have it on your car as is came in April 2010? I made the dealer pay mine as it came in after I placed the order :boxing:

Correct, but remember mine was a demonstrator, albeit with just 68 miles done when I bought it in December 2009 ;)

Yeah right, Dream on Graham, dream on..... :lol::lol:

Is that wise? You never know they might reduce it :lol:

For those people who's RFL is due this month, don't forget the Budget is next week so you might want to buy it before then, just in case ;)

Tell me about it, having a nightmare with the bigger engined stuff because of this sort of thing.

The 370Z kept the filthy old VQ engine that should have been pensioned off years ago and puts out ~250g/km CO2.

Mercedes latest V6s (which the next Z is supposed to be using) put out ~160g/km which means £165 road tax (first year and ongoing).