Touch up paint

Hennerz

Hi Guys,

As I am stuck at home recovering for the next couple of weeks I thought I would do a couple of bits and bobs on the Zed.

Does anyone know where I can get some or does anyone supply Sunset Orange touch up paint?

Thanks,

Henry

Check out the paints4u website.

It sounds properly dodgy I know but they supply really well matched paint (give them your code) and their touch-up kits are good.

Good luck!!!

I've got a Midnight Grey 350Z how do I find the exact code please?

Someone will correct me, but there should be a couple of places to find your paint code:

1. Your owner's manual

2. The driver's door (Near the lock when the door is open)

3. Under the bonnet at the bottom when open

My only problem with paints4u is that their Azure Blue (B17) is called electric blue and looks nothing like my car's colour...

My only problem with paints4u is that their Azure Blue (B17) is called electric blue and looks nothing like my car's colour...

That's quite a problem :lol:

Electric blue and azure blue is exactly the same paint, different name in the USA nothing else. The problem is the metallic flecking and batch paints they are never exactly the same a good body man can only adjust so much due to the paint work that has aged.

• 2 months later...

Bought a zed a couple of weeks ago and there was a Nissan touch-up paint kit (base and clear coat) in one of the hatches behind the seats, which is handy as I plan on tackling a few stone chips. Only thing is the expiry date on it is 01/2012. I don't even know what an expiry date on paint means but do you think it would be okay to use?