The Bounty Bar Kid's 2008 HR 350z - updated 14/05/14

Oh man, I want this so much, would it be wrong to do red too? I could go blue but then that'd be smurfin.

Would love gold but that's probably a little OTT.

Do what you want to do! It's inevitable that you'll have the same as someone else! What makes your car unique is you and the combination of mods you do.

• 5 weeks later...

Just swapped over my winter alloys and tyres for my summer ones. The summer ones have Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the rears and Falken FK452s on the fronts. Just ordered some MPSS for the fronts, will get them fitted next week. ATS £200 each fitted! :D

Also got some mods that I've been buying over the last couple of months being fitted on Tuesday. Watch this space!!!

Ok so yesterday I went to a mate's Garage (www.brooklandskent.co.uk - same place who fitted Peter's (4RE Leather) GTR seats into his SC Zed.. He deals with Porsches, Ferrari, Lamborghini's and other high end cars.He also drives a white Veilside 350z, so I know he loves Zeds. :thumbs:

I ordered some parts which I got shipped to him so he could fit them. There is also a metal fabricator right opposite his garage - www.vortecsystems.co.uk

So the first order of the day was to fit a QTP Performance Valve, supplied by Driftworks.

My car being jacked up at the metal fabricators...

IMAG0490_zps506a1b9d.jpg

Original exhaust midpipe being slaughtered :cry: ...

IMAG0491_zps744cc110.jpg

Y-pipe placed in position...

IMAG0492_zps0c8f03de.jpg

IMAG0493_zpsb7081e12.jpg

Slicing of the screamer pipe to create a slash cut...

IMAG0493_zpsb7081e12.jpg

Y-pipe welded on...

IMAG0495_zps2d6d88df.jpg

Screamer pipe created...

IMAG0496_zps662b2f62.jpg

Y-pipe and screamer pipe attached...

IMAG0497_zps15b9506f.jpg

Video of exhaust...

th_VIDEO0014_zps2d5a5d41.jpg

It hasn't changed the sound of the exhaust when the valve is closed, but it does give me the option to make it RIDICULOUSLY LOUD when I want. So tunnel runs and the such, as my current setup was too quiet for this. It is a daily driver after all. Opened slightly it gives it a lovely little rasp :D

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

The last thing was to fit some HEL red brakelines (supplied by Cougar Store) to my car, however we didn't get enough time to do so and also Chris (My mate) didn't have any blue brake fluid as mine had that in the reservoir.

However today, I've had 2 Michelin Pilot Super Sports fitted to my fronts. The Falken FK452s needed to be replaced and so now I have MPSS all around. Feels much better :D

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid