Football Thread

coldel

...we always start various threads on football topics - thought maybe would just start a general one for all football comments.

England vs The Netherlands, forgotten how dirty the Dutch side are - Van Bommell is a disgrace to football! Good half for England, shame the fans in the stadium aren't appreciating England competing on a level pegging with a very good Dutch side.

Parker, looks almost Pearce like :thumbs:

Wellbeck, shame he hasn't had much support as looks pretty good

Gerrard, had to go off injured but probably a good thing, played a few too many hollywood balls and lost possession - dare I say it he looked a bit old school compared to the newer players

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football......

:ban:

At least from this thread :lol:

WHY :shrug:

bet there are more dislikers of football that you care to think about, now I dont go on about my distain of the game, but imo, unlike rugby, these "footballers" only play for money not the love of the game itself.

Football......

:ban:

At least from this thread :lol:

WHY :shrug:

bet there are more dislikers of football that you care to think about, now I dont go on about my distain of the game, but imo, unlike rugby, these "footballers" only play for money not the love of the game itself.

Then don't read it!