In my first 10 days of owning a Zed...

ArsenalMoh

My commute is 30 miles each way,iv lived with my Datsun for 18 months and done alot of miles. I usually drive where ever we go at the weekend too,as i enjoy the experience so much. Gone through some consumables,but love it. Though must admit,looking forward to cutting down on the mileage when i move 3 miles from work. Means i can save money and get it looking as i want. :yahoo:

Good work! question is, are they good roads, or motorway commutes? although you're probably finding as well as i am, cruise control and a long 6th gear make motorway drives a joy as well!

Seeing as I live in Norwich and that there are no connecting motorways to this place, I've had a good balance of motorway/dual carriage way to fun roads.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how comfortable I was in long 3 hour journeys in the Zed.

That drivers seat is a comfortable place to be. They've done well with the interior.

I was happy to get a very low mileage Zed so that I wasn't concerned with putting more mileage on it....and 120 miles a day reflects that...especially seeing as I walk to work!

I'm haven't got any long journeys planned for about 10 days now though, so I think my average might start coming down.