Newbie saying hi with a few questions please!

Hi all, Im from Portsmouth and have always loved the Zed! finally i am in a position to buy one. Just would like to ask a few questions please,

Tax costs? any difference between 52-54 plate?

Also what is the difference in the different models? i see some with leather interior and a few different types of standard wheel? Any help,

Thanks alot guys, really appreciated it :)

Rich

P.S. Love the forum guys, good job!

:welcome:

The search function would help you answer these.

But...

Firstly - if you get a 52 plate it will be a JDM (Japanese Import). 03 was the first UK cars.

03-06 tax is £250 ish (cant remember exact figure)

Only 2 UK specs - GT and non-GT.

GT included Cruise, Leather Seats, Uprated Bose stereo, Rays alloys (on early cars).

*cough*search*cough*

RFD rates were recatagorised in 2006. Thus any cars built post 06 are in the new catagory of £450.

Pre 06 cars are £250.

All this information is available on the DVLA website.

Cheers lads!

Very pleased as this was one reason to not getting a Zed :) hopefully i can get at least 30mpg out of it too as i do a 60miles communte daily......!

I have 6k to play with once i sell my 'hairdressers's car' lol (Toyota MR2 Roadster) and i am looking for a 350z GT preferably in any colour other than light silver....it proving to be a difficualt task at present....

Really love the Nismo kit too so would have to get one sometime too! There is one on pistonheads with a nismo under 6k but it bloody sold!! :( gutted.

Anyways il stop my ramblings! cheers guys and if you could keep an eye out i would be HUGLEY PLEASED!

Thanks

Rich

I wouldn't count on getting 30mpg.

Most people seem to average around the 25mpg mark.

+1 I average 24.7mpg most of the time, only on a long motorway run will I get 28-30mpg.... and then I just get bored, overtake someone and ruin it :lol: