What car next for me and the little un ?

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Ok, so i've had the 4x4 and used it in the snow so im bored now..

I need four seats and five doors being realistic... plus I want performance and want to spend around 10k as its another stop gap till the little un is old enough to go in what I really want

Ideally I would like to buy Jap but open to suggestions. I've had a Scooby so my thoughts is an Evo

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Bit chavvy :shrug: maybe, but im really struggling... Any suggestions

E46 M3.

Thought about this....

Bad points... Not 5 door and doesn't handle great, still looks good and goes tho

MK2 Toyota Aristo?? much less than £10K! 2JZ GTE, lots of room and all the toys!

:yuck: Not sure about the look of that John

X90 Toyota Chaser :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/jzx100-toyota ... 3cc2073650

Only found one, nice interior :lol:

E46 M3.

Thought about this....

Bad points... Not 5 door and doesn't handle great, still looks good and goes tho

Doesn't handle great??!!

*bans*

E39 M5 touring then. You'll be telling me that makes a horrible noise next. ;)

E46 M3.

Thought about this....

Doesn't handle great??!!

*bans*

E39 M5 touring then. You'll be telling me that makes a horrible noise next. ;)

You have to thing about child safety when your a father Danny boy :lol: ... Im sure it won't be long till you will be selling the Porsche for something more practical ;)

E46 M3.

Thought about this....

E46 M3 doesn't handle well????????????

I've had a E46 M3 when my boy was born upto when he was 12 months old, which was the most difficult time as they are in car seats that need to be put in and out of the car, and it was absolutely fine. If your kid is over 12 months then they should be in the bigger car seats that sit in your car permanently which makes things even easier. In fact in some cars, its easier to get your kid into the car seat from the front e.g like you have to with a 3 door car, than it is in a 5 door car where they access it from the side.

E46 M3 would be a no brainer for me, plus you can get a half decent one for way less than £10k........

The 'rasp' was the only thing I didn't like, but it wouldn't put me off buying another....

If its a stop gap car and you want something You can fill with people /furniture etc, then drive at Mach 3 then maybe a Subaru leggy if you don't mind another subaru, cheap as chips to modify and so much fun! Theyre much more sleeper than the run of the mill scoobs and dont look chavvy either. Classy looks and plenty of poke with a little tweak would give you a properly nice velocipede with cash to spare :thumbs:

:lol: Who have you been talking too ?

That is huuuuge

If its a stop gap car and you want something You can fill with people /furniture etc, then drive at Mach 3 then maybe a Subaru leggy if you don't mind another subaru, cheap as chips to modify and so much fun! Theyre much more sleeper than the run of the mill scoobs and dont look chavvy either. Classy looks and plenty of poke with a little tweak would give you a properly nice velocipede with cash to spare :thumbs:

Mmm, maybe

Mazda 6 MPS?

That is actually a very very good call... would never have thought about that and rare as...