Car essentialls in winter

elfman

Watching the news the AA recommend some of the following:

Warm clothing

water

chocolate.

And the most important thing to any Brit, A FLASK OF TEA!

God bless the AA, i'm filling mine now :thumbs:

On another note, Drive Safe everyone it seems it's gunna get chilly this weekend! :surrender:

I'm 33 and drive about 500miles a week in all weathers and my parents tell me every year I must be careful as the "roads are slippy" and have I got a blanket,sleeping bag,change of clothes,food,coat and not forgetting a shovel!! The problem with this country is the media tells people not to go out so people dont learn to drive in all conditions!

I do have a van though so the Zeds all tucked up in the garage and isn't going anywhere!

I'm 33 and drive about 500miles a week in all weathers and my parents tell me every year I must be careful as the "roads are slippy" and have I got a blanket,sleeping bag,change of clothes,food,coat and not forgetting a shovel!! The problem with this country is the media tells people not to go out so people dont learn to drive in all conditions!

I do have a van though so the Zeds all tucked up in the garage and isn't going anywhere!

+1 i do 300-400 miles a day. Got stuck last year for 9hrs on the motorway from glasgow home though.

Luckily my vans always got some food to eat in it as i'm a greedy bast4rd and dont go anywhere without food :lol:

I made giant snowcocks on the centre reservations of the motorway also so my mates who were stuck miles behind me could have something to laugh at. :thumbs: Similar to this

Drive my zed in all condition including the snow last year, only got stuck once :)

Slow and steady wins the race boys and girls.

Your right though, this country is scared of snow. the problem is people aren't taught how to drive in dangerous conditions.