hello new and soon to be nissan owner

hello everyone, ok currently looking to buy a 350z or 370z just thought id see pro and cons between them?

plus what to look out for when buying one

ive been on the german side with golfs and leons so trying my luck at some japenese power!

cheers

Hi & :welcome: to the forum. 350 will be way cheaper to buy, being the older model & also better looking. 370 is bigger engine, quicker & more sure footed. Much improved interior with more upto date additions such as Rev Sync, Preminum Connect, on certain models, with Ipod connectivity (but no tape deck :p ) Obviously will cost considerably more. Go and test drive both and see what floats your boat.

Welcome! I too moved from a golf to a zed. You`ll notice the build quality isnt quite the same, but the zed is a cracking car. 350 or 370? Well everyone is saying the 370 is quicker, but it depends upon which version of the 350 you go for. If you get the 313 model like mine, there is very little in it in terms of performance. I back to back tested mine against a 370z over a couple of days an actually preferred mine. But as with anythings its down to personal preference.

350`s will obviously be cheaper as they have been out longer. You can get an ancient one for hardly anything these days. Newer 07 onwards 313 models will be more expensive and a bit rarer. When I did a search a couple of weeks back they were as rare as z4m`s on garage forecourts. You`ll have more power than the older 350`s and have the newer facelift changes, but road tax will cost you more.

Good luck!

wow thanks for all the comments, ive test drove a 350z and it was very tail happy ;)

i shall have to look around i guess, i really dont want a convertible they dont look as nice personally, but i did test drive one which someone had put windows touchscreen computer into it lol