Received an offer to trade my Z into WRX

Widzia

I like the company trying to copy Williams F1's style of writing!

Most Subaru's are just abit common for my liking,see far too many around,and they are just a tab chavvy for my liking,the 350 is abit more sophisticated,not to mention quite a rare sight.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3544872.htm = £8K for an STi hawkeye

Bit more than a '04 Zed is worth, granted, but that extra cash gets you an awful lot of car.

Thats not bad at all. I seriously considered the Subaru when I was looking at zeds as a few of my mates have them and they have tuned them up to serious power for peanuts. £8k isnt bad, thats half what my zed cost. The reason I decided against it was I wanted a 2 door roadster, and not a 4 door family car. Also my missus wouldnt let me have one - she says they are too chavy!

They are still on my list and when I sell the zed I still may get one. Hopefully i`ll be able to get some change left over in order to modify it a bit.

Hi Mate if it helps I have had both cars coming from a WRX wagon to an WRX STI with mods and then a 350Z JDM with mods, zurst and alloys. I can honestly say they both are great cars, although to compare them is not really fair. One is a road going rally car with a turbo. The other is a civilised proper sports car with rear wheel drive.

If I was to give you a clue I am now looking to get back into a Z, Scooby is way to much a Rodney car these days, sorry guys but too many dick heads driving them now. I certainly would not swap for a WRX unless you need the space!

:bangin:

I had an STI with big bore exhaust and a dump valve ccchhhhh !!

It lasted about 6 months, very well built, extremely quick on acceleration but constant gear changes due to lag, poor mpg and the chav factor killed it for me. Great car though, been doing a lot of research on them this week as going to be doing some parts so Martinmac can mod his ha ha

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3544872.htm = £8K for an STi hawkeye

Bit more than a '04 Zed is worth, granted, but that extra cash gets you an awful lot of car.

That's also a Spec D so holds a slight premium over an STi.

As one or two may have mentioned above ;) if it was an STi it might be worth consideration but definitely not for a WRX - despite Hawkeye wagons not exactly being common.

No chance. If it was an STi model then I'd seriously consider it, but for a WRX? Nope, they're just not quick enough to be exciting I'm afraid.

I actually found my mums WRX hawkeye more exciting to drive than my Z :blush:

No chance. If it was an STi model then I'd seriously consider it, but for a WRX? Nope, they're just not quick enough to be exciting I'm afraid.

Thats because you're a chav innit bruv. Just look at the F&F car you have now :p:lol::lol:

Thats because you're a chav innit bruv. Just look at the F&F car you have now :p:lol::lol:

:lol:

A few of my mates have scoobies. One only cost less than 2 grand and has about 300bhp. The other has about 500bhp and cost about the same and his mates one has 747bhp (i think that was the figure on the rolling road). 30->130 in a shade over 6 seconds. :scare:

:blush: