Private Plate for Z - Opinion ?

Derek_ZR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had plates on most of my cars and always used to get Car Specific numbers.

Then it dawned - it takes a while for us plod you know :teeth: - that a personal - as in for Mr Ming plate would be better.

So we got

DSCF0167.jpg

£250 all in :teeth::yahoo:

Ming the Happy

Ming... why didnt you buy the correct size plate for the JDM to cover the holes correctly in the rear bumper cutout, you can get 'em ?? ;)

Each to their own, but when I see a private plate I think one of two things.

If its random, then your bothered about how old your car is. If its personalised then it looks a bit sad, especially when they cost big bucks.

Ill probably get flack for this but thats my opinion :boxing:

If its random, then your bothered about how old your car is. If its personalised then it looks a bit sad, especially when they cost big bucks.

Mine was only £250 which is why I bought. :yahoo:

Not sure what is sad about having a personalised plate ?

As for age of car - many people have a plate that makes the car look even older so don't think that's a valid arguement.

I guess it's about having the money to burn. If you've already got your Phantom and your mansion and still have £20k kicking about, why not take the tax break one year and buy an 'asset' that also adds some status (perceived it may be) to your car.

As for my plate, my Nan left me some money when she died, enough to buy a plate. I was 18 so bought it as a more lasting immediate memory. :)

I guess it's about having the money to burn. If you've already got your Phantom and your mansion and still have £20k kicking about, why not take the tax break one year and buy an 'asset' that also adds some status (perceived it may be) to your car.

As for my plate, my Nan left me some money when she died, enough to buy a plate. I was 18 so bought it as a more lasting immediate memory. :)

Nice. :thumbs:

Ive just ordered another front one for mine from fancyplates.com B)

(after my experiment into quantumn physics and the theory that two physical bodies can in fact share the same space at the same time, went a bit "wrong" )

:blush:

So the bottom line of your sig is rather appropriate then...... :p

:blush: I wasn't flavour of the month with er' indoors I can tell you.

Though Fancy Plates do a pretty good service, Ive got the Reg, the GB logo and the forum name and all done in the legal font too. (spacing might be questionable though). Not too expensive either.

www.fancyplates.com £15.85 for a single and £30.48 for a pair, including delivery and VAT.