Private Plate for Z - Opinion ?

Derek_ZR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just shunting it about on the drive to get the other end in the garage to do the rear Z badge. Was either not paying attention, or my leg was numb from the cold, and I didnt stop in time when shunting forward, managed to stick the front end right into the corner of the centre pillar between the two garage doors, not too hard though.

Luckily I hit the number plate instead of the bumper itself, so just scraped/knackered that instead of anything major. Quick replacement job and just about as good as new.

My own stupid fault I shouldnt have been lazy, and just backed the thing the whole way off and spun it round further out.

Not good! Lucky it was just the numberplate though. Could have been nasty... and expensive!

I knocked my dads numberplate while putting his SL in the garage, lucky it was on the units in the garage! I would have been killed otherwise!

Got my new plates made up yesterday....

Scottish/Euro flag and web address along bottom - £18 for the set.

As I wanted another set with Scottish/Euro flag for my Clio and the same for my g/f's car, he did all 3 sets for £50 and I also got free sticky pads to put them on with :)