Anybody know the guy who owned my Zed b4 me???

The Bounty Bar Kid

Hi, So I picked up my first Zed today after 8 years of lusting over it. But I was just wondering if anyone knew the previous owner. It was last serviced at the Nissan Garage in Aldershot.

2008, 57 plate. M12 PDF

Black GT with Rays alloys.

Remap from Abbey Motorsport and a Borla exhaust

Any help would be great thanx!

Don't have the V5 as it's been sent off. Bought it off an Independant trader and was just wondering on the off chance that somebody knew. Well I've just driven it 300 miles to Wales, and my gear changes need some work.

But OMG!!! It's beautiful! Drive is so comfortable and effortless. Can't wait to drive it back on Sunday now that I'm more used to the car and testing out the handling. Spent the 300 miles here trying to work out the best mpg I can get. 3/4 tank used to go that far.

Haven't had a chance to do anything much. Since I picked it up, I went to Wales (the following day) for the weekend and have worked every day since getting back. Not got a day off until Wednesday next week. So thought this may have been an easier route than waiting til then. However I will ring Abbey or pop down there maybe on Wednesday/Thursday to have a look around and possibly a chat.