2012 Porsche Boxster updated with pics!

EH 370z

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So me and my father attended the launch day at JCT600 Silverlink Newcastle on Tuesday.

It was very busy, and they had two in the showroom. One was Silver with dark grey interior the other (photo'd below) was grey with beige leather, not a combo I would have gone for but looked nice and different. There was also a couple of other slightly more unusual Porkers too! Again sorry for the iPhone pics taken by the old man, but in his defense you could barely move in there.

b79a1b4b.jpg

c34a32de.jpg

2135f876.jpg

A Goodwood Spyder racer

d844686d.jpg

This thing is massive!

Carrea GT

7900cd66.jpg

122268b7.jpg

Sorry couldnt get near the back, so its one of these monsters if you were woundering!!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=porsche+carrera+gt&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1024&bih=601&tbm=isch&tbnid=InhSNxLtQbciFM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sportscarcup.com/porsche-carrera-gt/&docid=7ODG71DvG-hgCM&imgurl=http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/silver-porsche-carrera-gt-back.jpg&w=650&h=488&ei=geKTT73ZLYTd8APawNjNDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=422&vpy=55&dur=2476&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=159&ty=118&sig=117972427891179964455&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=171&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:148

Got my launch night tomorrow night, looking forward to it :)

Is that the Agate Grey? They had that on the 911 at the launch of that and it was the first grey I'd seen for years that I actually like. I'm hoping that the lime gold one will be in Colchester tomorrow, really want to see that up close.

I bought my Mrs a Boxster S for Xmas and i've got to say it's a great car. I recently bought a 997 Carrera S which is obviously a better car but you really can't knock the Boxster for value and drive. I find most people who state it's a poor mans Porker couldn't afford one themselves so that really wouldn't concern me as they certainly are not the cheapest to run. Pretty heavey on fuel and eats rear tyres........or is that just the way she drives it :bangin:

Got my launch night tomorrow night, looking forward to it :)

Is that the Agate Grey? They had that on the 911 at the launch of that and it was the first grey I'd seen for years that I actually like. I'm hoping that the lime gold one will be in Colchester tomorrow, really want to see that up close.

I think so but to be honest by this point my dad was doing my head it as you can by pic three, that's me staring out the window, trying to hold on to my sanity :lol: