why so difficult?!

WINKJ

to get any type of kit/bumpers/wheels for your car...

I know we have traders like Alex, tarmac and rarerims.... on that topic, where has p1ul t gone?!

I have been trauling the net for ages to get a decent kit for my car, chargespeed, strosek, nismo, or similar popular kits, but its proving reaaaaallly difficult to source.

Also, its really difficult to find any rims which aren't Rota's without going to the US, the same applies to kits..

does anyone know of anywhere in Europe to look, or just ANY HELP WHATSOEVER :lol:

back in the day envy performance was your one stop shop. but it all went tits up and people got v annoyed.

but all they did was advertise it and then when you wanted it get it shippe din form the US with their % ontop.

to be honest Tarmac is the one to watch as his business grows and he gets more stuff in the options will grow. or if you want something specific i'm sure he is possibly one of the cheapest ways of getting it here.

:lol:

Queues at the door would be nice... I would buy a load, truth is you don't sell many original kits

The problem is Nismo/Chargespeed etc are so damn expensive and Nismo discontinued the best one IMO the V1... Alex gets the odd one somehow but they are soon snapped up..

Because Bodykits are so bulky you get crucified on shipping too (volumetric weight) and theres too much costs and ball ache to get lumbered with a load of stock tbh. It does make odd ones expensive im afraid.

Have a sneaky look in here... I may be able to do something on price if I was bulking it up.

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exterior.aspx

:ninja:

UV worldwide.....they come with a good rep!

..........and I AM joking before anyone scampers off to use them!

:lol::lol: Check out the "About Us" page ....... they don't have much to say for themselves... or should I say He :lol:

The most annoying imo is trying to find wheels, would LOVE for Rays brands to be available over here but you end up paying insane amounts of moolah to get hold of stuff.

Although looking through tarmac's site im literally thinking 2.5k for some SSR professors in 19" isnt bad considering the cost of getting jap wheels to the UK.

Its a shame its not as easy to get stuff over here, i mean in the states there is a million places to get everything. I have people in the states i could order stuff to and get them to ship but you would still get shafted for shipping and import tax and duty :(:starwars:

The most annoying imo is trying to find wheels, would LOVE for Rays brands to be available over here but you end up paying insane amounts of moolah to get hold of stuff.

Although looking through tarmac's site im literally thinking 2.5k for some SSR professors in 19" isnt bad considering the cost of getting jap wheels to the UK.

Its a shame its not as easy to get stuff over here, i mean in the states there is a million places to get everything. I have people in the states i could order stuff to and get them to ship but you would still get shafted for shipping and import tax and duty :(:starwars:

+1 totally agree, such a nightmare to get anything thats decent in the UK