Results - Outcomes????

MFM

Hi, I look at loads of posts about problems people encounter and lots of responses about possible solutions, things to check etc. but I have not come across the results of the fault finding. It is a bit like reading a book and finding the last page or chapter missing. Am I wierd to think this and now get flamed :wacko: It would be really nice if the threads had a conclusion. The person has taken the advice or not, cleared the fault and comes back and says what it is down to................. ;) What do you think?

Yes, it's something that would make the forum infinately better. We'd have almost a database of issues and fixes and that would be amazing.

As has been said, it's entirely up to the OP to update it with findings.

Yes, it's something that would make the forum infinately better. We'd have almost a database of issues and fixes and that would be amazing.

As has been said, it's entirely up to the OP to update it with findings.

Yes it would be really good. I keep links to some threads here as a sort of database of 'how to!.

Just a one liner would do.............. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ........."the fault was in this case because of a, b, c..............

It would save people a lot of time.

Hi, I look at loads of posts about problems people encounter and lots of responses about possible solutions, things to check etc. but I have not come across the results of the fault finding. It is a bit like reading a book and finding the last page or chapter missing. Am I wierd to think this and now get flamed :wacko: It would be really nice if the threads had a conclusion. The person has taken the advice or not, cleared the fault and comes back and says what it is down to................. ;) What do you think?

Couldn't agree with you more. It's verging on downright rudeness when folks come onto a forum, ask for a load of help but never say please or thank you, or let us know the outcome.

Yep, feedback should be mandatory :bangin::lol:

It is the best way of sharing knowledge when others in the same predicament come along as we often see the same questions asked over and over again and I'm sure those before have either found an answer, or if not it would just be useful to let us know it is an un-answered one.

Now and again the answers are really useful and are made into guides or go in the FAQ section - anything to help make 350/370 ownership a greater pleasure is always welcome :thumbs:

Yep, feedback should be mandatory :bangin::lol:

It is the best way of sharing knowledge when others in the same predicament come along as we often see the same questions asked over and over again and I'm sure those before have either found an answer, or if not it would just be useful to let us know it is an un-answered one.

Now and again the answers are really useful and are made into guides or go in the FAQ section - anything to help make 350/370 ownership a greater pleasure is always welcome :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: