New Gaming Chair

spursmaddave

I have been on the lookout for a while, looking on eBay etc, almost bought a rocker one the other day but the fact it had speakers put me off, not needed....

The yeaterday I spotted something strange, a Seat Leon FR leather display seat, only 15 miles away and no bids... As I have a Leon FR I knew the seat so I took the plunge and for £50 I am very happy!

ff0c9814.jpg

Just go outside and sit in the Leon :lol:

Oi Oi....

Guilty as charged M'Lud though...

Rumble pack sounds good though :thumbs:

Just seen some nice set ups on eBay, not cheap though... and then a steering wheel on top, it would be cheaper to buy an actual shed to drive around in!

haha how funny ive not been on the forum for the past few days much as ive been in search for bits to build my own simulator!!!i thought i was the only crazy one who took this thing to far!!!for the price its not worth £300 imo its just a metal frame if you know a welder can get a more custom job done for much cheaper :thumbs:

My GF is not happy :lol: il stick a build thread up if people are interested, picking up a monster PC to cope with it all 2mo

bit excessive but some inspiration

Mine will hopefully be similar to this when done, ive got cobra racing seat already, steering wheels,pedals, pc, basic stand which im modyfying over xmas

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amazing-Nixim ... 1c21a84022

Dave, looks like you've found a soul mate :D

haha how funny ive not been on the forum for the past few days much as ive been in search for bits to build my own simulator!!!i thought i was the only crazy one who took this thing to far!!!for the price its not worth £300 imo its just a metal frame if you know a welder can get a more custom job done for much cheaper :thumbs:

My GF is not happy :lol: il stick a build thread up if people are interested, picking up a monster PC to cope with it all 2mo

bit excessive but some inspiration

Mine will hopefully be similar to this when done, ive got cobra racing seat already, steering wheels,pedals, pc, basic stand which im modyfying over xmas

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amazing-Nixim ... 1c21a84022

Its pretty immense isnt it :lol:

I showed it to my boffin mate and he said he will draw something up for me im sure it cost thousands too add all that hydraulics to it but im hoping il have something pretty cool when im done and will make sure frame can be collapsed so can be moved about etc

• 3 weeks later...