Is this a good setup guys......................?

glrnet

I need your help please chaps.

I'm seriously considering some new wheels (yes I know I said I'd completed my mods, Colin, Dave Jim, Will, Darren et al :lol:)

Rears

19" 10" 5x114mm ET20

Fronts

19" 8.5" 5x114mm ET15

I also don't want a "stretched look" with regard to rubber so advice on tyre size would be appreciated too.

54 GT Coupe standard suspension currently have Rays and spacers , 25mm rear, 20mm front

Any sensible input much apprecieated ;):thumbs:

General advice ........

1. No point in buying wheels and then continuing to use spacers. Get wheels that fit in the first place :thumbs:

2. 10J ET20 IMO isnt going to quite fill enough of the arch. 8.5 ET15 definitely isnt.

3. You wont need stretched tyres as you are staying well within the limits of "normal" fitment and are still running standard suspension

4. Look here: http://www.rimtuck.com/search/thumbnail ... meterr=19&

Good luck :thumbs:

That's a great link, thank you for that :thumbs:

General advice ........

1. No point in buying wheels and then continuing to use spacers. Get wheels that fit in the first place :thumbs:

2. 10J ET20 IMO isnt going to quite fill enough of the arch. 8.5 ET15 definitely isnt.

3. You wont need stretched tyres as you are staying well within the limits of "normal" fitment and are still running standard suspension

4. Look here: http://www.rimtuck.com/search/thumbnail ... meterr=19&

Good luck :thumbs:

Is it these?

diamond-wheels_48.jpg

"Lexani Wheel Line comes studded with diamonds and rubies. The Asanti ASF 130 Series feature a set of four 34 inches wheels with 26,000 diamonds and 1,200 rubies. And, a set of four costs more then most of the priciest roadsters in the world, for an exceptional $2 million."

I bet they will do your size for a discounted price :lol: