colours

wesmin

Don't forget you get the "self healing paint" with the premium colours, as a wise man once said, "self healing", my arse!! :lol:

Ive heard everything now. "Self healing Paint" ?!?!!!

When we were down Nissan the other week spec`ing up a new Juke, anything other than flat paint was an extra £488. Funnily enough the only flat paint colour they did was white on the Juke, so unless you wanted white then that was an extra £488 on the price of the car straight away.

The salesman did try to sell me some sort of self cleaning paint protection which meant apparently id never have to wash the car again - just rinse it down with a hose and apparently all the dirt would just "fall off". :lol:

Don't forget you get the "self healing paint" with the premium colours, as a wise man once said, "self healing", my arse!! :lol:

Ive heard everything now. "Self healing Paint" ?!?!!!

When we were down Nissan the other week spec`ing up a new Juke, anything other than flat paint was an extra £488. Funnily enough the only flat paint colour they did was white on the Juke, so unless you wanted white then that was an extra £488 on the price of the car straight away.

The salesman did try to sell me some sort of self cleaning paint protection which meant apparently id never have to wash the car again - just rinse it down with a hose and apparently all the dirt would just "fall off". :lol:

Started with the R35 paint. ;)

Started with the R35 paint. ;)

I have a feeling Infiniti had it before the R35 ;) On cars since about 2007.

Its not a healing paint, its a healing clearcoat. If you go through the clearcoat it wont heal. From what I gather they put certain resins in the clearcoat which allows it to move and mould slightly so any smalll fine scratches mould back together when heat is applied. In the US/NZ/hot climates, it will do this in the sun. In the UK you need to get a heatgun on it :thumbs:

I think for clarity you pay £550 for any metallic, Pearl or scratch shield (the alleged self-healing paint) paint on the 370Z

The other stuff the sales guy tried to sell you was some sort of Lacquro Glaze/Diamond Brite/Pure guard/ type product

If you want an e-brochure, PM me with a email address and I will forward on :thumbs:

I'd say its about on par with the first red that came out on the 350z - Chilli red I think. The latter one that the likes of Mr AK have - Rosso red (?) - are nicer than the 370z IMO, but theres no a lot in it. Red was going to be my choice before the 40th Edition Quartz came out :thumbs:

I'd say its about on par with the first red that came out on the 350z - Chilli red I think. The latter one that the likes of Mr AK have - Rosso red (?) - are nicer than the 370z IMO, but theres no a lot in it. Red was going to be my choice before the 40th Edition Quartz came out :thumbs:

I had a black 350, now changed it for a red 370 - glad I did :#1:

Manual or Auto TR125

Manual or Auto TR125

Drove both went for manual.

Manual or Auto TR125

Drove both went for manual.

The 370 in red looks great in that pic :thumbs:

And better still its a manual :teeth::lol: