Time for a new car!!!!!!!!

Ricey

looks like your heart is set on the focus st then!

cant really say they are a bad car, just a lot of them about!

which isnt really a bad thing! but if you really are that set on getting a dump valve there any far cheaper options of looking like a chav boy racer lol!!!!

only kidding - your car your choice!

really you need a sc z with a bypass valve ;)

looks like your heart is set on the focus st then!

cant really say they are a bad car, just a lot of them about!

which isnt really a bad thing! but if you really are that set on getting a dump valve there any far cheaper options of looking like a chav boy racer lol!!!!

only kidding - your car your choice!

really you need a sc z with a bypass valve ;)

EVO or impreza great cats, but sadly a crap interior

was going to say to ricey, don't dismiss the adui TT, they are good cars, i still like the 4wd version of the TT, but the turbo version is where the power is at.

They're all quattro ;)

i though the 1.8 turbo was FWD, only the V6 came with Quattro :shrug:

Nope. I had one :)

All UK cars had Quattro. 180, 225, or 3.2 :)

I think there were a few 150 bhp FWD cars in Europe. But every UK TT you see is 4WD :thumbs:

Was very good in the snow last year :)

You've had 4 recommendations for an R34 GTT so far, and its still not on yuor list.... :lol: I guess thats a no.

:lol: I'm not too sure how to say it without offending the entire Skyline driving world but for all I can appreciate how technically amazing they are..........fook me they've got a look only a mother could love. I mean seriously that car was shot out of a cannon into a forest of ugly trees and then beaten by a gang of Fiat Multipla's with clubs made from the the branches of the ugly trees.

The interior looks like the inside of a 1970's office block.........after a nuclear holocaust..........where an nuclear holocaust survivor lived for a bit and took a turd.

................I'm not keen :p

Also........they're GROUP 20 and do about 10 miles to the gallon and run on super!!!!!! As I said - at what point does an R34 become 'not massive amounts more expensive' to run than a Diesel Lancer! I've got 4 Degus to feed and clothe you know! :lol:

Oi :angry: I prefer the interior in my R34 to the Z :)

The lower models will be crap though & if you bought a GTT then you would always wish you bought the GTR so for that reason I suggest a R33 GTR :teeth:

Oi :angry: I prefer the interior in my R34 to the Z :)

The lower models will be crap though & if you bought a GTT then you would always wish you bought the GTR so for that reason I suggest a R33 GTR :teeth:

I'm just too much of a ponce to drive one mate ;)

I think the problem is I'm in a position where I want a 'sports car' but don't want one too mental as we're still running the 350 (at a cost of about £600 per month).

Luckily I'm in no rush so I can bide my time and have a think. Some good suggestions though.

Just did a quick quote on a GTR.......£1130 per year - insurance trebled! :scare:

Iain your car looks ossum but its also had a large quantity of cash invested in it!

Seriously Biscuit may finally have convinced me to take the plunge with an XK and scratch the V8 itch. :teeth: I hesitate to use the phrase 'cheap to run' when talking about a 4l V8 car but comparatively to the ST it IS cheaper, cheaper insurance, same tax, parts roughly the same and fuel there or there abouts, 4 seats, large boot.

I've got my eye on one but there are a couple of little issues with it that I want to price up first before I take the plunge.

The current shape 2.0 Audi TT is Front wheel drive.

Have you considered a mk5 Golf GTi? - Personally I'd much rather have one of these to a Focus ST. Don't get me wrong I like the Focus but they do look like a chav-mobile in my opinion.

Also, the 2.0 GTi engine is fairly easy to remap and I believe you can get approx 240bhp for under £500.

was going to say to ricey, don't dismiss the adui TT, they are good cars, i still like the 4wd version of the TT, but the turbo version is where the power is at.

They're all quattro ;)

i though the 1.8 turbo was FWD, only the V6 came with Quattro :shrug:

Nope. I had one :)

All UK cars had Quattro. 180, 225, or 3.2 :)

I think there were a few 150 bhp FWD cars in Europe. But every UK TT you see is 4WD :thumbs:

Was very good in the snow last year :)

Sorry buddy, not true. They did a 1.8 180PS tiptronic in front wheel drive only. I know this because my mum just bought one, and i think that should indicate its intended market :wheelchair:

ST would win for me over any Mk1 TT.

DB