best mods for 313gt 07

dragon

Exhaust, HFC's, then get an UpRev remap.

Basically what I did but as mine is an 04 I got a plenum spacer too but i think the 313 would need upper AND lower spacers so pricey. With a 2k budget depending on what Zorst & Y-pipe combo you go for you could factor in some decent panel filters too :thumbs:

For reference, Milltek, 2nd hand Berks & upRev cost me < £1,500 :teeth:

I would advise you do your homework and don't rely on utube clips of Zorsts or you may end up with many different combinations... I know this from experience :blackeye:

Hi guys just want advice as to best mods for 07 313gt budget of around 2 grand. :thumbs:

Easy!

1 to 1 driver training, and a load of track/airfield days. You'll get waaaaaay more satisfaction and fun out of that than some mods that won't make the car any faster.

Exhaust, HFC's, then get an UpRev remap.

Basically what I did but as mine is an 04 I got a plenum spacer too but i think the 313 would need upper AND lower spacers so pricey. With a 2k budget depending on what Zorst & Y-pipe combo you go for you could factor in some decent panel filters too :thumbs:

For reference, Milltek, 2nd hand Berks & upRev cost me

I would advise you do your homework and don't rely on utube clips of Zorsts or you may end up with many different combinations... I know this from experience :blackeye:

There are no plenum spacers on the market for the HR engine. When the engine was redesigned for the 07 cars they essentially built in the plenum spacers already since they had learned their lessons from the DE cars.

From what ive been told there isnt much you can really do to the 313 engine to give you many gains without spending serious money. The HR engine is 80% new over the older engines. You could fork out on different air filters but apparently the stock nissan ones give the best results - maybe the cosworth ones add 1bhp but not much. Different exhaust wont really make much difference unless you went for a full system including headers & de-cats, but even then you`d need it remapped to make the most of it and even then I dont think you get big gains.

Personally i think AK350Z has hit it bang on the head, for the money you`d be better off getting some performance driving lessons.

I've spent some time investigating this myself and will have a similar budget for my 313, I'll be going for a miltek system, berks HFCs, cosworth panel filters and an uprev, I'm not expecting massive gains but what I do expect are much improved accoustics which is something i feel is lacking in the standard car...it needs to sound like a 3.5 litre V6...I suspect power will improve, if my car is running at the claimed 309bhp i guess i might reach 330bhp with those mods.

330bhp from a beautiful looking 3.5 litre V6 front engined rear wheel drive car and a matching sound track sounds like just what i'm after from my weekend toy :teeth:

Roll on the Xmas bonus.

I've spent some time investigating this myself and will have a similar budget for my 313, I'll be going for a miltek system, berks HFCs, cosworth panel filters and an uprev, I'm not expecting massive gains but what I do expect are much improved accoustics which is something i feel is lacking in the standard car...it needs to sound like a 3.5 litre V6...I suspect power will improve, if my car is running at the claimed 309bhp i guess i might reach 330bhp with those mods.

330bhp from a beautiful looking 3.5 litre V6 front engined rear wheel drive car and a matching sound track sounds like just what i'm after from my weekend toy :teeth:

Roll on the Xmas bonus.

I like your optimism! :lol: Sadly 330bhp is unlikely, as most don't make on paper power to begin with.

FYI I didn't really notice any change in sound with the cosworth panels in. :shrug: The exhaust defo works though! :dance:

Roll on the Xmas bonus.

I like your optimism! :lol: Sadly 330bhp is unlikely, as most don't make on paper power to begin with.

FYI I didn't really notice any change in sound with the cosworth panels in. :shrug: The exhaust defo works though! :dance:

Didn't Ron Jeremy see a healthy gain and some nice bhp figures on his HR powered roadster? Think i have seen something like 330-340bhp quoted for his car, i may be wrong though :shrug:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=29153&hilit=greekman+340bhp&start=30

Thanks guys for all the input, i'm not looking for massive gains in power, it might say 313 but in reality its not that at the wheels, i was hoping to gain about 10-15 or even 20 at a push, iv'e been driving for 37 years and owned 40+ cars some quicker than the z but its not why i bought it, i like the look and the fact that there's not that many around, isn't that why most of you guys bought one? yes i have not done any track time, or advanced driving but my driving skills are on a parr with most of the guys on the forum thats not being flash or dissing anyone just fact as i see it, i like the forum a lot and the good vibes from everyone nuff said :thumbs:

Just so you know. the car is 313PS NOT BHP. They are around 309bhp.....at the fly, not the hubs.

Regardless of actual power gains, and UpRev will dramatically improve your car, as it will sort out any fueling issues in your OEM map, and also removes the block which stops WOT in the first few gears. :thumbs:

340.7 to be precise with nismo intakes, ultimate racing high flow cats and nismo exhaust. Oh and v power. With standard boxes and cosworth panel filters it wouldn't go over 320! Now we need to do a before and after run with Paul at rs tuning in Leeds but I am currently very busy at the practice and with my judo training :dry:

Ps that is at the flywheel.

They do open to WOT I'm the first 3 gears ;)

Just so you know. the car is 313PS NOT BHP. They are around 309bhp.....at the fly, not the hubs.

Regardless of actual power gains, and UpRev will dramatically improve your car, as it will sort out any fueling issues in your OEM map, and also removes the block which stops WOT in the first few gears. :thumbs:

Keh?

IIRC the Zed outta the factory does not have WOT on 1st 3 gears.

Hence why I said that getting the car mapped with UpRev will allow WOT ;)

In your words, use the search. ;):p

Keh?

IIRC the Zed outta the factory does not have WOT on 1st 3 gears.

Hence why I said that getting the car mapped with UpRev will allow WOT ;)