best mods for 313gt 07

dragon

Thanks. I thought i remembered reading threads from Horsham and Abbey regarding some sort of preset reduced throttlle response in gears 1-3 which was improved/removed by a remap? now a lttle confused, unless wot is slightly different

Have had the pleasure(?) of a couple of Juke courtesy cars over the last 2 months and was wondering whether the remap gives the zed a throttle reaction similar to switching from normal to sport modes which made it surprisingly nippy from a standing start. on the same note, why is there no aftermarket throttle controller available for the 313?

On a budget, any worthwhile improvement/gains in going down Cosworth panel filters, HFC's and remap without the exhaust in the 313?

Whats the deal with the HR engine seeming to be making quite a few ponies less than the quoted 309bhp? as mentioned earlier in the thread i had a look through the garage at a few other HR cars and must admit was quite disapointed....I know it shouldn't matter and it's only numbers but I kind of does a little bit.

what does 288bhp at the hubs equate too at the fly? had you had an uprev or just the cats and exhaust?

Thanks. I thought i remembered reading threads from Horsham and Abbey regarding some sort of preset reduced throttlle response in gears 1-3 which was improved/removed by a remap? now a lttle confused, unless wot is slightly different

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53243&hilit=313+power+restricted

Is the thread where the "restriction" in the first 3 gears is explained. I too had read somewhere that the 313 didnt let you have full power in the first 3 gears, but how its explained here, is that you do get full power, but its given to you much slower - i.e. the butterflys arnt as responsive.

Just had my HR engine installed and remapped at Abbey. Got 288 BHP at the hubs. I have Kinetic cats and a Miltek cat back exhaust.

Compared to the DE which it replaced, it's has about 27BHP more, is much smoother and the engine keeps pulling up the revs.

what was the improvement by the remap?