Just sold my baby

Boycey

A very sad day indeed, Sold the Zed to a new forum member here who will no doubt make himself known soon enough.

Watching the car leave down the road, that exhaust note from the back..... :byebye: Its been great and I am regretting it already. I'll hang around the forums still. Have just bought a new Mini Countryman (im going to be a dad soon, hence the sale of the zed) I know its a love it hate it car but its mainly for the wife and I will use her shed for a bit while I decide what car to get next.

Look after her fella and don't be too heavy on the right foot until you are used to a RWD car, esp with winter on its way

I'll still be lurking around here from time to time so its not a good bye

I feel your pain :( i still miss mine and regret selling it, i even had to see it drive off twice as the buyer forgot to sign part of the docs :( also see it about every now and again as it was a local lad that bought it.

congrats on having a baby though :)

If I thought about it too long I might have had second thoughts! It's an expensive toy but I plan on keeping it for a long long time! Besides, I'm on a 350z forum. I might as well follow suit and get one ;)

I must say the only times I really put my foot down is on a straight so hopefully I won't get into too much trouble. I'm looking forward to learning how to drive a 'proper' car!

Also, going to meets won't be quite so embarrassing now.

If I thought about it too long I might have had second thoughts! It's an expensive toy but I plan on keeping it for a long long time! Besides, I'm on a 350z forum. I might as well follow suit and get one ;)

I must say the only times I really put my foot down is on a straight so hopefully I won't get into too much trouble. I'm looking forward to learning how to drive a 'proper' car!

Also, going to meets won't be quite so embarrassing now.

YOU GOT IT MATE!!!! CONGRATSS!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Did you utilise the 'hints and tips'? :lol::lol::lol:

Sad day indeed for the seller, but a happy one for the buyer.

Im under pressure from the missus to start thinking of my next car. She is already asking if my next car will have a big boot etc.....!!!! And there was me thinking of another 2 seater... sigh... At least I wont be changing mine until mid next year with a bit of luck.

Did you utilise the 'hints and tips'?
Nope! I am pants at haggling. Besides, I thought asking price was fair and I liked the guy. Boycey was absolutely superb and deserves a GTR one day ;)

I wish. I would never get that past the wife. Although, it does have a bigger boot and 4 seats..................... might have to check if they are isofix for the child seat

Nice buy :thumbs:

I'm sure you wn't make a clown of yourself, you will just have these :D

Also, going to meets won't be quite so embarrassing now

Here you go for starters - this coming Saturday ;)

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=55663.

you don't hang about do you clown, joined nov 20 and got yourself a 350Z B)

Definitely no "Clowning around" on his part ...

:p:p:p

I just couldn't help myself ... LoL

Yo! Yo!

When did you get back?!!

Hung over? :lol:

How's it going man?

I got back on Wednesday last week but have been in recovery mode since! LoL

It was amazing ... pretty expensive for going out etc but well worth it!

I'm back to work tomorrow ... not looking forward to having to get up early after 18 days off!

:thumbs:

Sorry fella, I didn't notice that either. Those LEDs I gave you where found to be for the rear number plate but should fit that as well. Easy job, lock the wheels so you can get to the wheel arch and take off the lining which will give to access to the rear of the lights buddy

• 2 weeks later...