Weird Smilie

:lol: Papa thinks that's how it SHOULD be B):D, now if we could have some blue & silver smilies..................................................I've got my coat :surrender:

Noticed that the other day, it changes from blue to yellow on mine :lol:

Yup. There are a few of the .gif smilies when viewed through my iPhone flash blue/normal

Noticed that the other day, it changes from blue to yellow on mine :lol:

Yup. There are a few of the .gif smilies when viewed through my iPhone flash blue/normal

Didn't think iPhones supported flash :shrug:

Who said anything about flash?

Ok, they may not actually be GIF files, I was merely referring to the animated smilies.

when viewed through my iPhone flash

:shrug:

As in....they "flash blue and normal"

The quote you have just put above totally takes my initial post out of context by removing parts of the sentance.

What I actually said was

"There are a few of the .gif smilies when viewed through my iPhone flash blue/normal"

:doh:

when viewed through my iPhone flash

:shrug:

As in....they "flash blue and normal"

The quote you have just put above totally takes my initial post out of context by removing parts of the sentance.

What I actually said was

"There are a few of the .gif smilies when viewed through my iPhone flash blue/normal"

:doh:

Sorry didn't realise it's your 'time of the month' :lol:

SpursMadDave - Editor of the Sun!

Stew - I once went on holiday and there was a nudist beach! Wow, it was amazing to see people so comfortable in themselves. I didn't see anyone having sex though - that would have been weird. The close up view of the lighthouse was brilliant. The old man flashing the lighthouses light really made me smile as it was huge!

SMD Sun style edit - I once went on a nudist beach! Wow, it was amazing to see people having sex close up. The old man flashing really made me smile as it was huge!

:p:p

SpursMadDave - Editor of the Sun!

Stew - I once went on holiday and there was a nudist beach! Wow, it was amazing to see people so comfortable in themselves. I didn't see anyone having sex though - that would have been weird. The close up view of the lighthouse was brilliant. The old man flashing the lighthouses light really made me smile as it was huge!

SMD Sun style edit - I once went on a nudist beach! Wow, it was amazing to see people having sex close up. The old man flashing really made me smile as it was huge!

:p:p

Correction -

Headline -

Rude & Lewd, have you been Stew'd ?