Pristine Detailing - Portfolio (Very Pic Heavy)

Wasso

B)

Loving the work Ian :thumbs:

Got some stuff down here for you to sort when your next down!

Weekend trip????? More coffee :bounce::lol:

Some things to sort :shrug: hmmm wonder what that may be?

Cheers for the comments though gents :teeth:

To be fair Pete I clean my own car and stand back and think amazing! After doing Cols car I was in shock how good black looks with the Super Natural, I was actually jealous and looked at my car and wished it was black. :lol:

It's funny actually, took a call today and this chap asked if there were any vacancies @ Pristine Detailing. Felt chuffed to fact somebody wants to work with me, but then he could have been a complete down and out!

Cheers Keith, you know where I am if you fancy a super duper Sunset polish and Wax :thumbs:

Wasso that looks absolute beautiful and a fantastc job. Col you must be one happy bunny :teeth:

Got the same issues with my Black Zed at the moment where in the sunlight its shows up all the spider web swirl marks.

A week on and it still looks stunning, I havent laid a single sponge, I mean wash mitt on it ;)

Super job all round, have to say Ian put as much love, care and attention into my Zed as he would his own - it was a passion, not a job. Heres hoping that he pops down and does a south east clean up so I can go again :thumbs:

A week on and it still looks stunning, I havent laid a single sponge, I mean wash mitt on it ;)

Super job all round, have to say Ian put as much love, care and attention into my Zed as he would his own - it was a passion, not a job. Heres hoping that he pops down and does a south east clean up so I can go again :thumbs:

It's on the cards and I hope within the next couple of weeks, that's dependant on the weather of course.

Thanks again Col, I enjoyed working on your car and just had another look at that last photo. I can't believe a black car can reflect like that, the garden in the reflection is like it's superimposed or something.

Oh, I'll also pop on another coat of super natural so that you've got 3 months + of protection and easy cleaning :thumbs:

Ian mate you have outdone yourself and taken this to the next level :clap::clap:

I am bringing bumblebee for some of this soon.

If anyone needs their zed or any other car doing they know where to go!

I have seen the care and attention Ian puts in his previous work and would recommend him big time.

Coldel you are a lucky so and so :teeth: make sure you keep it in good condition.