exhaust fitted

leodspider

After a wee modification i finally have the exhaust fitted :teeth:

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

and for the sound clip which is taken from my crappy phone

the video does absolutely no justice, i will repost a new one once i find someone with a better recorder and illl do some fly bys

decats next and boom remap time

Looks the business mate! It will take a couple of thousand miles to settle in. Hfc's will make it sound absolutely stunning. The difference they make to the tone is brilliant. :thumbs:

Still waiting on my KP satay btw ;):lol:

Edit: iPhone predictive Fail

Nice!!!!! B)

Looks amazing, what exhaust is it? could just make out it says exotic.

Similar to the one coldel posted but its the R2 true dual system.

Looks the business mate! It will take a couple of thousand miles to settle in. Hfc's will make it sound absolutely stunning. The difference they make to the tone is brilliant. :thumbs:

Still waiting on my KP satay btw ;):lol:

Edit: iPhone predictive Fail

my shops closed till the 13th Nov pop by EK and ill get your satay made double time :p on or off the skewers:D

Why did it need a mod to make it fit? at that price i would expect a direct fitment.... :scare:

Looks great. :thumbs:

The exhaust is based on the american version of the 350z and g35 coupé's. Being an american brand they never had intentions to make it fit UK spec'd cars. i know the UK and US Cars are different not only in driving positions but also under the car as well. it still clears all obstruction as long as you have a good mechanic to bend some hangers and what not. But i reckon for the money it cost, i made the best possible choice, even tho i would perfer ( if i had the cash) to get the Top secret or Mines full titanium exhaust lol.