body kits Help!!!!!!!!!

Snapon

Hello everyone i have a GT 350z standard (black) and i have been looking to put a body kit on for a few months now but i can't make up my mind what is the best looking and more important fitting so can anyone help with some ideas .also how do you put pictures on here and do you just drag the smilies across ?

Your best bet is to just search for images of kitted zeds and see what you like. Then ask where you can get them from. Body kits are very much personal preference and one persons love will be anothers hate.

Just click on the smilies and they will appear in your text box. Best way for pictures is to get a photo bucket account and then just paste the img code into the text box. :thumbs:

To put pictures on sign up for a free account on photobucket then copy and paste the img code into a post. :)

For kit advice ask someone and then let them sweat to see how it looks then grant. :lol:

Not a chance, you have told me what you felt like. Wish I would strung that out longer to be honest, could have had some fun with that!! :p

• 2 months later...
If your struggling for inspiration have a look here.......

http://nissan350zbodykit.com/

:thumbs:

Good link for inspiration

Also browse the photos section, styling and garage to see what members have done. Also search google images (google answers all my questions :lol: )

This is a good thread as well. Long but good

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32682

If your struggling for inspiration have a look here.......

http://nissan350zbodykit.com/

:thumbs:

Good link for inspiration

Also browse the photos section, styling and garage to see what members have done. Also search google images (google answers all my questions :lol: )

This is a good thread as well. Long but good

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32682