Rare Zed For Sale

Sarnie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact the guy says its his wife`s car would put me off more than the mileage.... the last car i bought which was a "wifes car" was covered in scuffs and dents.. :(

Do you think his "wife" asked for the Stillen air intakes to be fitted?

Nice car if a little expensive though. B)

I think the fact the guy says its his wife`s car would put me off more than the mileage.... the last car i bought which was a "wifes car" was covered in scuffs and dents.. :(

She may well have done - you never know ''shock horror'' she might actually know something about her car :scare::lol:

She may well have done - you never know ''shock horror'' she might actually know something about her car :scare::lol:

Ha that told me...

Doubt it though. ;) (Runs off to hide)

IS it only me thinking it's not actually the nismo kit on that car?

$(KGrHqV,!hME5ophonI2BOd,1oH(dw~~_12.JPG

"This is my wifes car and has owned it since 11/08. One previous owner local nissan dealer principle. UK 350z has full factory fitted NISMO body kit (very rare) , nismo stainless exhaust, nismo induction kit, 19" rays nismo alloys"

What makes you think that, and given the first owner?

I have suspicions about it being his wifes car.

Unless his wife ordered:

A Nismo exhaust

A Tommy Kaira rear badge

Stillen intakes

Nismo stickers

Carbon overlay wing mirrors

Aftermarket gear knob

Those are mods of enthusiast, you'd almost expect the car to have been a member of here or NS......hmmmm

Bigger fool you for buying it then :bangin:

Not really, it was 2 grand less than it should have been as a result! In fact I could have sold it 2 years later for the same price id paid for it! :thumbs:

I have suspicions about it being his wifes car.

If I had a quid for every time a trader reckoned it was his wifes car, or his mothers car, or his daughters car, or his 90 year old grandmothers car then id be a rich man. I dont understand why they even bother saying that. Do they really think that would help sell a car? I guess its better than saying it was his 17 year old sons car....

Only issue I have ever found with lady owners cars is that grab handles are nearly always marked by long nails and rings :surrender:

And hand bag marks on the roof above the drivers door....

That is sexist Sarnie! I expect someone will come along soon and hit you with their handbag (and no I did not mean Beavis) :surrender::lol:

I wouldn't risk damaging one of my bags!! :p

I get what Liam is saying though - if she was the 'enthusiast' she'd be selling it herself I suppose :shrug:

:lol:

My GF knows a lot about cars now as she has had no choice but to learn. She is the worst person in the world at doing deals either buying or selling cars so she asks me to take care of it.... at least I think she asked :thumbs:

When I first started seeing her she bought a Smart Brabus roadster (against my advice) and upon doing to haggling the guy named a figure and she just said 'Yes I don't mind paying that'. There was another £350 just about to come off the price before the said that :headhurt:

:lol:

My GF knows a lot about cars now as she has had no choice but to learn. She is the worst person in the world at doing deals either buying or selling cars so she asks me to take care of it....

My ex was brilliant with cars. Knew loads about them and I even taught her how to service her own car and change the brake pads etc... although she hated getting oil behind her french polished nails! :lol:

My current missus doesnt have a clue about cars and even refuses to test drive them when we buy them. I have to test drive them and she bases her decision on whether to buy purely on the cars colour. So, the first time she ever drives a new car is after we have already bought it. Madness really.

That is sexist Sarnie! I expect someone will come along soon and hit you with their handbag (and no I did not mean Beavis) :surrender::lol:

I get what Liam is saying though - if she was the 'enthusiast' she'd be selling it herself I suppose :shrug:

Not all women are like you though - in the 20+ years June I have been together she has yet to put petrol in her car (or mine) and every car sale/purchase is done by ...............yes :doh:

And she would get a :slap: if she put one of her handbags on my car, especially with some of the metal-work they have :scare::lol:

I love how off topic this is :thumbs:

Handbags are the devil. I have had heated discussions about what is kept in my GF's handbag and once poured everything out on a table to prove a point. It was unreal!!! There were coins from all over the world, a hefty face repair kit (makeup), umbrella (even though it was sunny), a huge purse with a fiver note and £100 in 2p coins, lockets and boiled sweets from the 1990's etc etc.

I think we got it down to 4 items in the end and saved her getting a bad back and reduced my 0-60 by a good second due to weight loss.

Not all women are like you though - in the 20+ years June I have been together she has yet to put petrol in her car (or mine) and every car sale/purchase is done by ...............yes :doh:

And she would get a :slap: if she put one of her handbags on my car, especially with some of the metal-work they have :scare::lol:

:lol: each to their own Colin...each to their own :thumbs: You know me I just can't stand these great sweeping generalisations about women and cars - does my little blonde brain in :lol:

June's Mulberry would be fine on the roof of the car - it's as soft as a baby's arse :cloud9:

Lee...NEVER EVER go in a woman's bag....EVER - you may not like what you find ;):lol: