Its's a lifestyle.

Chipsticks

Heey I thought I'd introduce mysef... This is a proper work in progress lol, so this is the only shot I've taken of it so far!! Excuse the massive camber lol, like I said it's early days.

6217577799_da0315ecfb_b.jpg

Ohhh and if your intrested, this is a few snaps of my old car :).

6150921472_460606dd5b_b.jpg

6065786957_ab8a4c6a78_b.jpg

5771599664_a5ea1c0030_b.jpg

Thanks for looking :).

Cheeeers for the coments guys :). To be honest there isnt really a plan lol, I just make it up as I go along... money is usually a high influence lol. The equipment is... Cannon 550d, a tripod and the editor GIMP, the first two are also done with the HDR program Photomatix Pro.

Cheers guys, I got a broken ball joint on a brand new camber.... so as soon as I get a new one the car is going to get the geometry done properly plus rolling the arches at the back! The wheels are Varrstoen which is a TE37 replica, don't hate lol, I don't have the money for the real deal!! Specs are 19 x 9.5 on the front and 19 x 10.5 on the rear... With an offset of -12, the tires have a slight stretch and they are 245/35 and 275/35.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...