How can all these Z's not be on here lol... Right!

AMT

Keep seeing these Z's and besides an orange one no one is on here...or else there not lookin here lol. So.... heres a better question... WHO..has a Z and lives in North/South Lanarkshire, or somewhere inbetween Glasgow/Edinburgh!??.... why not. :shrug:

Keep seeing these Z's and besides an orange one no one is on here...or else there not lookin here lol. So.... heres a better question... WHO..has a Z and lives in North/South Lanarkshire, or somewhere inbetween Glasgow/Edinburgh!??.... why not. :shrug:

I've seen a few round Ayr too, but dont think their on here. I saw someone at the wheel last week mind, who can best be described as a corpse. (I s**t you not, Maw from the Golden Girls, drives a Zed!!) So that may be one reason they dont sign up!!

Indeed! lol But I'd feel a bit of a wierdo doing that... so doubt I will. Imagine someone catching you mid wiper lift.... :unsure: Erm... I was just... here take this!... *run away, run away!* lol :lol:

You're not a proper zed-head until you've done some quality stalking :disguise::lol:

Strangley I've not seen a bright orange Modded Z... I know you'd think you wouldn't miss it, unless you keep it hidden a lot lol And I'll keep an eye out for that R33 LRF4N :thumbs: Just remember...I'm in a Hyundai Coupe... don't be too embarassed to wave pml... I promise the Z's coming after the snow leaves lol. :teeth:

So for reference, the Zeds I've seen,

Silver Zeds Uddingston (spotted and replied! :thumbs: )

Silver Zed facelift M8

Grey Z coupe REGULARLY on the eurocentral road

Temper orange Z (spotted and replied! :thumbs: )

Silver Zed in Newmains

Dark Blue roadster...newmains lol

370Z.... Roadster, dark purple? black? REGULARLY on the road between salsborough to newhouse roundabout

Oh yeah and a blue one, roundabout tannochside near uddingston

So...besides two... where the hell are you all?! Get on here :lol: Yep, Zed stalking eh... can't beat it. :snack:

April/May could not come quick enough. Xmas would be good if it just flashed past lol. Anyway I'll keep an eye out for the wishaw/motherwell 'crew' B)

Nice, I'm through there a lot... and a good bit for a mcds... :lol: Need to keep an eye out for these "local" Z's lol What colour/kind is yours Stuarty?

Mines is living down south for the winter ;)

I'm not far from you mate, in newarthill.

Stu's is a GM model also

I'll keep my eyes peeled :thumbs: Update on the grey regular Z at the eurocentral (since I seen it this morning.).... Older man... with beard lol. :lol: I need to stop noticing them, but I can't help it!...Theres a Z, thers another... and another lol